Posts by devin_mm

I'm looking to sell off most of my gear so out goes my Phoenix. I love this amp it sounds amazing being fed by my RE1 to my balanced HD800s it is is good cosmetic condition but there is an issue with it the SE output does not work for some reason I have looked inside and the wires seem good so that is something to be aware of. I have all of the cables and the remote. SOLD!!  If you have any questions don't hesitate.
I'm looking to downsize my collection to gear I actually use on a daily basis so this as to go. It has been a really good DAC, I am the original owner and I haven't put enough hours on it to fully break it in. The chassis has some marks on it as should be shown in the pictures but it is in perfect sonic condition. SOLD!!!
I love these headphones so much they sound great from my Phoenix but I am downsizing my collection since I don't have time for my home setup anymore. The headphones look to be in perfect condition and sound fantastic. If you want to know more drop me a line. SOLD!!!  
Still for sale
Still for sale
I will definitely bring the my balanced 800 rig that's probably all, what I need now is a way to get music from my computer to my DAC (curse you DAC for not having an optical in). The Stax would definitely be something I would like to try out.
I may be interested but I won't bring everything this time
Dedicated servers cracked: Modern Warfare 2 Servers Cracked Within Days After Release Not responsible for anything that happens if you try this blah blah blah....
I'm in the process of re-watching Cosmos, what an amazing series. I have tried to watch the show The Universe but I hate the narrator, the whole show seems to pray on peoples fears where as Cosmos is all about hopes and dreams. There is a follow up to the Glorious Dawn video YouTube - Symphony of Science - 'We Are All Connected' (ft. Sagan, Feynman, deGrasse Tyson & Bill Nye) Appearently there's now a 7" vinyl pressing of "A Glorious Dawn" It's $7 USD including shipping...