Posts by gordec

Guys, what settings do you use for Neutron player? I have tried it, and I cannot tell a difference between it and stock Note 3 Samsung music player with my IE80. The best thing for me Viper4 Audio mod. It's amazing compare to the stock music effect. 
Yes. DAC and Amp. The Note 3 allows you to out put at 192k using it's own stock player. Can't use 3rd party players like poweramp, neutron, etc.
        Thx for the fellow headfiers, I bought the slim line 3M dual lock. Clean portable gig with Soundmagic 100, LeckertonUHA-6S MKII, and Galaxy Note 3. 
That might be a plus given that the note tends to slip out of your pocket because it's so big.
I would go into a store and try it with your UM3X. Make sure you try it with both flight mode on and off. Some states that it reduces the hiss even more. I never appreciated any difference.
It's the best out of all the Android phones I have had including the ones with Wolfson DAC. It has the least amount of Android hiss. Also using the stock music player allows you to output to DAC via OTG at 192/24. 
You have a picture and/or link? 
Guys, I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and a Leckerton UHA-6S MKII. Anyone has good solution of packaging them into a nice portable package? I'm actually trying to sell my Leckerton because I'm not using it as a portable rig as I initially intended to.   I got a microUSB to microUSB OTG but it's not a right angle type. I have been looking for a right angle type but the only one I can find has to be bought from China, and I'm in the US. The other issues is that I'm not a...
Here are some additional pictures demonstrating that it's cosmetically new. I will also include a microUSB to microUSB OTG cable to be used with compatible Android phones.      
Lowered again $220