or Connect

Posts by sling5s

TTVJ Grado Flat Pads. Used only couple times. In new like condition. Free shipping in Conus. Please PM.
If anyone is interested in new TTVJ Deluxe Flat Pads Initial Impressions on custom walnut cup with Ypsilon Driver with Mojo and Cavalli Carbon.   I purchased a pair (of deluxe Flat Pad) and comparing it to the original version. Physically on inspection, it looks the same. But the foam is definitely denser.  What I'm hearing is, most likely because of the denser foam, you get more treble and slightly more bass too. Why, I suspect because you lose less or you retain more...
Decided to remove my impressions since I was not one of the signed up reviewers. I did write my impressions on the Grado Fan thread.   I do have a question. Are you also considering making a Deluxe version of the L-Cush/Bowl Pads. I feel making it more dense like the Deluxe Flat Pads may also improve the sound. Just wondering.    thanks Todd :) 
Norne Audio Skoll V2 HD800 XLR 4 Pin Balanced Silver-Plated Copper Cable   @ approximately 5ft length
FS: PlusSound JHAudio/2pin CIEM Copper Cable In Great Condition.  48"    Please add shipping.
Please PM.
The Bimby sounds warmer like a camera that is out of focus and the pictures is blurred in a pleasant smooth way. The Mojo on the other hand is clean, clear, and focused. But not in a bright unpleasant way. There is a degree of both musical layering and liveliness that engages your ear. Not to say the Bimby is not lively, that is what Schiit gear is known for, but it's blurry and out of focus lively if you know what i mean. As for the Dac 19, it has the same amount of focus...
Has anyone compared the Solv X vs Silver Dragon (moon audio) for their IEM?  I'm assuming the Therium is better than both. 
Hi Trevor,Does the "Headthrone Adaptor" convert HD800 Draug 2 or Skoll 2 cable (have both) to JH13pro (for home use mainly)?Just want to make sure. And which wire would you recommend? Skoll, Zoetic or Vanquish?thanks
Are the Draug 2 already burned in or do they require burn in or do they improve with burn in? Honestly they sound great right when I plugged them in unlike the PlusSound cables which required a lot of burn in.