Posts by dBel84

Yes , it is possible and indeed probable :) . LG makes for a great preamp when not driving headphones. It has been too long since I heard the AKG K812 with the LG but I still regularly pick up my K501s with mine and they sound fantastic. ..dB
I have a spare assembly - send me your address and I will send them off to you. The cups have holes drilled in them but hopefully you can salvage the strut. The holey cups actually worked well and sounded great , you might want to play with them too..dB
I have been away for too long - that is an amazing looking case !! Great work on the website too ..dB
Maybe I need to buy those YH100 back :) ..dB
You get to be the first to own a very cool piece of gear ..dB
Transformer can be wired either way , so it can e made to handle 240V ..dB
iQEM your memory serves you well. There were 2 BMF's in this thread - BlueMonkeyFlyer who is our ever vigilant modifier and measurement guru and Boilermaker Fan, who now spends more time on the farm. It can all merge a little after a while.    Looking forward to seeing some measurements on the 3 modded fostexen, have you already measured them in stock form BMF?   ..dB   Edit -- getting old
aaah no   I forgot to get back to you with a real answer - this is the silliest headphone   There are 2 screws on the outer baffle that hold the driver assembly like a pivot. Loosen these and the drivers will fall out as in the picture , I will see if I have any pictures saved for you .     Edit - found and sent, now lets see you work your magic
remove the screws
Alex will have to correct me but iirc it has an optical / coax and analogue input - multiport jobbie    ..dB