or Connect

Posts by dBel84

Very cool to have your passion and dream job rolled onto one. Massdrop and this community are fortunate to have you..dB
I know i don't post often but at this point i listen to the Abyss almost exclusively. I would agree that it is like no other. ..dB
Me too
The Big W came down from the mountain last night and he sayeth, go forth and inspire the orthophiles so that true miracles are to be beholden     if only there were manufacturers open to newer technologies we might have light weight and obnoxiously sensitive planar magnetic headphones .....   ..dB 
I have alerted Alex to this problem. He is at CanJam so it may take a little longer to get fixed. Now would be a good time to dream up the amazing chassis to house the amp in ..dB
To my ears LS>>LC ..dB
Planning to be there..dB
      This is not one of Warren's multiquote bonanzas but rather to collect common themes and address an obvious oversight.  One thing about Alex's amps is that each are designed to meet a specific need and not some hierarchical order. That is aside from the Liquid Carbon which was designed to bring his design genius to a lower price point  - no compromise on design per se but cheaper to build and thus the cost benefit to the community.  Liquid Glass - designed for tube...
Glad you had a good time. I was unfortunately working today but had hoped that I might be able to sneak down for a few hours. Hopefully next time..dB    I would have loved to hear the KSE1500 - this would have been the equipment highlight for me. 
From the Liquid Glass webpage List of Tubes That Should Work: Noval Octal 12AU7 6SN7 ECC82 12SN7 5963 VT231 6680 CV1986 5814 CV1988 12AT7 B65 ECC81 B63 6DJ8 ECC32 ECC88 CV181 6922 ECC88 8416 6H30 6189 6N1PEB 6H23EB 7730 ECC802 6CG7 12BH7 6FQ7 6GU7