Posts by dBel84

Alex will have to correct me but iirc it has an optical / coax and analogue input - multiport jobbie    ..dB
it has a dac 
too late :D
I sent my AB1266 out on a joy ride for a few months and I can tell you that I really missed them. I sent out all my modern orthos and eventhough the vintage stock I have are pretty incredible, it is good to have the LCD3 and Abyss back again. The AB1266 just has a realism to the way it presents music that I have to remind myself not to look around for the source of the sound. One of the people who spent some time with them actually bought a pair himself which I think says...
Keeping this thread on track, congrats Alex. I had heard a very early prototype at RMAF but it has been through many revisions since that time and from what Alex has told me, this is an amp I have got to hear. He believes it may even swing me away from my love of planar magnetics :) , that will have to be seen to be believed.    This amp could have been given a new name as it is a different amp conceptually but I think keeping the Liquid Lightning name and...
 No , this would not be the case - differential balanced amplifier - noise cancellation benefits of the balanced output with quiet background in balanced mode. ..dB
 I owned both for a while and I would agree ( but some may say I am biased ) ..dB
Have a blast folk, sorry to miss this one..dB
that looks great , way to go Nick..dB
I suspect a Russian H-21C driver based in the name and appearance