Posts by Jussei

SOLD!
SOLD
Signal Cable speaker cable still left. 
Trimming down the collection.    These were my favorite headphones/IEMs ever made. The only reason I'm selling is because I recently purchased the JVC HA-FW01 woodies, which edge them out ever so slightly. They sound incredibly similar, but since I'd sunk money into the FW01, I figured I'd let the FX1200 go since it doesn't make sense to have two that are so alike.    They are functionally/sonically perfect. They are very good cosmetically expect for light scuffing to...
Grado SR80, original version.  Sound great and in excellent condition  No problems or issues with them.  S cush pads are still in great shape with plenty of life left. I'll also include a new pair of S cush pads.    Price includes Priority shipping and Paypal fees. Not interested in any headphone trades at the moment. 
Original version of the Grado SR225 recabled with a 3.5" jack.      I got these in a trade from a member here on the forums. I don't remember the brand of cabling that was used in the recable, but I can say that I feel these sound better than any other 225 I'd heard and held their own even compared to the RS1 when I had it.    The headband was also upgraded to the OEM leather version from an RS1.    An EarZonk case is included and I'll throw in an extra pair of pads...
I'm the second owner and these have been great IEMs, I'm just trying to get down to a couple of pairs of headphones/IEM in total.    They are functionally/sonically perfect. Cosmetically they show some scuffs to the steel ear pieces, which is pretty much inevitable with these and a very minor bit of 'pilling' on the cloth out sheath on the cable. No damage or problems to any part of the IEM.     This is the 'i' version with the inline controls/mic.   Expect for the...
Signal Cable AC cord sold
PMed
SOLD