Posts by rlanger

Alright then, I guess no support for me. Sigh.
Hi Justin, sent you a support email on your site but didn't get a response so I thought I'd try here. The battery on my Pico will no longer hold a charge. Can I easily replace this myself?
This is a great hybrid upgrade cable for Westone/JH Pin series. I have recently upgraded to a much more expensive cable  so I no longer need this one.About the cable:Made of 2x 5n Ofc Pure silver and 2x 7n Neotech Occ Pure Copper. total 4 wires.Terminated with Straight 3.5mm jack and black pinsLength from jack to plugs: (48 inches roughly)Paypal: $sold shipped worldwide
The 1/8 jack on my Silver Dragon IEM cable is broken (for the second time!), and Moon Audio won't ship without insurance which is $30. So it's a bit expensive to send it back to them for a fix. Can any DIYer in T.O. help me out? Or does anyone know of somewhere in the city where I can take it to get it fixed? Thanks, Rob
If you don't like the look of the Twag, just get the Silver Dragon. I have it and think it's a very high quality cable. And, really, the cable sounds great, so if there is any sound differenece that someone might reccomend, it's likely to be simply a matter of preference, which you ultimately may or may not share. If you decide that you don't like it, which I doubt, you probably won't have trouble selling it. Cheers, Happy Silver Dragon user.
I'm in. I'd like a 48" with an Oyaide right angle connector, please. Thanks, Rob
Hi Drew, I'm definitely interested in one of the 48" right angle models for my Jh13s, depending on price, of course. Any idea on a ballpark range that you would be selling these for? Don't worry, I won't hold you to an exact figure. Thanks
My advice would be to go see a sports medicine doctor. Without being able to see how you run, the shoes you wear, the symmetry of your body, there is no way to diagnose what is causing the injury.
Dynamic Audio is also a wonderful place to check out headphones in Akihabara. The first floor has just about every headphone you might want to listen to with comfy leather chairs to sit in while listening.
Thanks John. I ran my goal race on Sunday and qualified for the Boston Marathon with a time of 3:13:26.   If you're interested, you can read my brief race report here.