or Connect

Posts by rlanger

Awesome thumping bass from these headphones. Comes with carrying case and original packaging. These have been recabled by Head-Fi's own Fallen Angel, and sound great, but no longer have the mic or three-button remote $50 and we split the shipping. Great deal!
i've got a Klipsch One that has been recabled, so it doesn't have the mic and 3-button remote. $50 and I'll split the shipping with you.
Amp works perfectly but the battery will need to be replaced as it only holds a charge for about 10 or 15 minutes anymore. Plugged in, it is fine. There are a few extremely minor blemishes (just a couple of little white specs on the top of the case) to the casing from use over the years, but nothing major. If you really want to see them send me your email address for additional pics. Rob
Email sent.
I've emailed Justin at Headamp more than once and posted on the Pico DAC/amp thread and have received no response so I'm hoping someone else can help. The battery will no longer hold a charge. I've opened up the case, but have no idea how to get the circuit board with the battery out. Anyone have any luck doing this?
Alright then, I guess no support for me. Sigh.
Hi Justin, sent you a support email on your site but didn't get a response so I thought I'd try here. The battery on my Pico will no longer hold a charge. Can I easily replace this myself?
This is a great hybrid upgrade cable for Westone/JH Pin series. I have recently upgraded to a much more expensive cableĀ  so I no longer need this one.About the cable:Made of 2x 5n Ofc Pure silver and 2x 7n Neotech Occ Pure Copper. total 4 wires.Terminated with Straight 3.5mm jack and black pinsLength from jack to plugs: (48 inches roughly)Paypal: $sold shipped worldwide
The 1/8 jack on my Silver Dragon IEM cable is broken (for the second time!), and Moon Audio won't ship without insurance which is $30. So it's a bit expensive to send it back to them for a fix. Can any DIYer in T.O. help me out? Or does anyone know of somewhere in the city where I can take it to get it fixed? Thanks, Rob
If you don't like the look of the Twag, just get the Silver Dragon. I have it and think it's a very high quality cable. And, really, the cable sounds great, so if there is any sound differenece that someone might reccomend, it's likely to be simply a matter of preference, which you ultimately may or may not share. If you decide that you don't like it, which I doubt, you probably won't have trouble selling it. Cheers, Happy Silver Dragon user.