Posts by scavengertype

A great set of studio cans that are hardly used.  So new that the CE tag is still on the cable.  Looking to unload these quickly to get iPhone 4S money!    
Here's a Koss ProDJ 100 in Mint condition, still has the CE tag on the cord.  Great value for a great sounding and well built phone.    Shipped free continental US, extra anywhere else.     
In like new condition with carrying case.     Price includes shipping to continental US.  Anywhere else is extra.
Only used a couple of times, not even burned in yet.  Will ship anywhere in the lower 48, included in price.     Thanks!
I have a Porta Pro 25th Anniversary that has never been opened, still in the package.  I'm not sure I should part with it but I thought it might be worth some money, since it's no longer available.  Please make me an offer.  No trades please. 
Like new, less than an hour of play time.  Includes extra earhook sizes, hard zip case and pouch.  
Koss R/200, Koss Pro4AAAT, RCA 900MHz wireless.   All in MINT or better condition -- except where noted   Koss R/200: Discontinued - late 90s model, uses Porta Pro driver - Great (BIG) open earcup sound, super comfortable cloth earcushions, telephone plug (locks to earcup) detachable 3.5mm cord, in like new shape - minus 2 or 3 scuffs.  - $120   Koss Pro4AAAT - Ditto.  MINT - $50     RCA 900MHz wireless - NEW IN BOX  - $30   Shipping price included...
No, I have never had static discharge or any other problems with the headphones or either energizer unit.  I got the second E/90 directly from Koss.
Yes.  But - these are almost new, WITH an extra E/90 - which I don't believe you can buy separately at all.  Or best offer!
I have had these for a few years, but they were rarely used and may not even be burned in yet.  Not a single sign of wear, these are in like new condition.  They sound phenomenal.  All accessories and case are included as seen in photos, and the battery box is still in the original plastic.  The extra E/90 is great for use as a second place to plug in, or just a backup.     I will ship anywhere, included in price.   I have not listed here in several years, but my...