Originally Posted by beardedpotato
Will you do any less than $400 for both of them?
Well, that is a tricky question!
As I am going for a business trip next Friday, I have decided to live on this 400 AUD price tag for now. If they can not go out then I will probably change the prices or even keep them after I come back. A reminder of price: these two units worth 550AUD new and they are only one month old now.
Thanks for your interest...