Posts by sherywood

I sold the Firestone Spitfire/Cute Beyond combo to Matt. Top Aussie buyer and the money transfer was super fast!!! Fastastic transaction and best communication. Would mind dealing with him again!
Quote: Originally Posted by alex_cs Anyway, lots of fun! Congratulations! You will probably find the sound become even better after several days of burn in. And, it is good to find out there are other people in Australia using DA100...
Both are SOLD. Thanks for all the interests...
Quote: Originally Posted by beardedpotato Will you do any less than $400 for both of them? Well, that is a tricky question! As I am going for a business trip next Friday, I have decided to live on this 400 AUD price tag for now. If they can not go out then I will probably change the prices or even keep them after I come back. A reminder of price: these two units worth 550AUD new and they are only one month old now. Thanks for your interest...
Both units are still available... Pending trade for Spitfire did not work out...
Thanks Zorander you help me answer this question. The plug has an internal self-switch and can work in both 110V or 220V world. For shipping, I probably need to find out the postage cost first...
Sale pending for spitfire DAC... After the DAC goes out I will move this thread to amplification for sale area...
Nick sold me a pair of DT880s. Great communication and parcel arrived early than expected. Nice guy!
Price drop bump
Thursday morning bump