Posts by Maxvla

I also think the Hugo is overrated. It is decent for what it is, a transportable all-in-one. Better casing and less voodoo controls would be nice.
That purple really pops. Not my choice of color, but it came out well for those who'd have it.
Aware of that. Also aware that Jason is grief stricken and probably not thinking too clearly currently. I don't mean to sound callous or insensitive, but I assume things will continue to move on the Rag and Yggy and Jason can contribute as he is able. At the point his father died we were expecting orders to open any day, this is why I pushed it to a few weeks away. I'm in no rush. I waited 16 months for a GS-X and have waited 2+ years for Rag/Yggy. I can handle more.
When it's available to order. A few weeks probably.
Hi, I'll be doing a full review once I receive Schiit's Ragnarok. Also I need to let the GS-X have some time to break in.
Repost from GS-X thread -- The view over my right arm cushion (with added lighting to get a decent shot):
The view over my right arm cushion (with added lighting to get a decent shot):
Matrix Mini-I Pro does those things for me. Aggressive and detail oriented.
Got my red GS-X in today. Using HD800 on low gain (at any volume setting) I'm not detecting any noise with it stacked together.
WA6 lookin' sweet on that shelf, Travis