or Connect

Posts by vinyl addict

My experience is totally opposite of yours - My LCD-2 is the older firm padding, whereas, the LCD-3 has the newer thicker soft padding. Initially, I thought it had something to do with the addition of the Fasor.
I recently acquired an LCD-3 Fasor.   When I wear them (no music playing), I can literally hear my heartbeat (pulse from my temple).   Out of curiosity I put on my LCD-2 and I hear nothing.   Can anybody explain this??
SOLD Q Cable (not silk) single ended 2.5m with brown cotton in excellent condition. Rean mini XLR plugs with Neutrik 1/4" TRS connection. EMT (Interac) preferred PayPal (kindly add 3% to final total) Shipping at cost via Canada Post Will post some pics soon. Cheers!!
I'm confused... I see no crap here
Gonzo
Audeze LCD-2 Rev.2 with Caribbean Rosewood   This is a Revision 2 model (pre-Fazor) with non-metal cable terminals.     - Leather earpads - Leather headband - 1/4" stock cable - Oil wood conditioner - Sinusoidal measurement graph - Literature - Ruggedized flight case - Original shipping box     Functions and performs flawlessly with no issues with drivers.   In excellent cosmetic condition, very clean and used in a non-smoking environment.   This pair has had...
Audeze LCD-2 Rev.2 with Caribbean Rosewood   This is a Revision 2 model (pre-Fazor) with non-metal cable terminals.     - Leather earpads - Leather headband - 1/4" stock cable - Oil wood conditioner - Sinusoidal measurement graph - Literature - Ruggedized flight case - Original shipping box     Functions and performs flawlessly with no issues with drivers.   In excellent cosmetic condition, very clean and used in a non-smoking environment.   This pair has had...
Fazor model in excellent to mint condition with receipt for warranty purposes. I'm located in Toronto. PM with details. Cheers!
I was searching the forums in hopes of finding a thread regarding LCD-X vs. LCD-3 and only this thread came up.... I'm in the market but am torn between the two