Posts by tangsta

Anybody know where would be a place to pick one up in Toyko? Is the price set at 350,000 yen? Thanks in advance :)
YGPM
aurabullet, answer my PMs.
Also looking to trade. Particularly interested in K1000, 009 or other high-end phones.
I took them out of the box and used them sparingly for a month, but I've decided to let them go. These have the leather headband and the new ribbon cable :). $900.   Wood case.
I would choose the AKG K701/K702/Q702s. They are fantastic for the price, and I've heard a lot of other headphones and I'd say they are among the best by far for the money.
What are some of the best tube amps available? Of course since tubes are important, any combos you particularly like?
For those of you that have heard the Liquid Fire with the HD800s how did you like it? I have both a LCD-2 and a HD800 and am considering whether the HD800s should be paired with another amp.
Hi, I'm very interested in purchasing the amp. I'll probably be able to make a decision by early next week. Would you consider an offer of 5k gifted?
Ah, will look into that. Is it worth spending an extra grand to get a Cavalli Liquid Fire?