or Connect

Posts by kojebee

Shure SRH1540 Panasonic RP HD10 JVC Victor HA-FX750 Narmoo S1
Four currently. Shure SRH1540 Panasonic RP HD10 JVC Victor HA FX750 Narmoo S1
Picked up these headphones last week, as I wanted a pair of over ears for commuting, to supplement my in-ears. I agree with what pholcus 1975 has written about the sound signature. Addictive listen. EDM has pleased me, hearing new details tbh, and in an enjoyable way. Male vocals sounded recessed a little, but not too annoyingly so. Pop and rock has faired well. Low bitrates on mp3 files will be exposed. Not forgiving on my 128 kbps. Be warned there. Derrick May's...
Any suggestions on a full size headphone that resembles the sound signature of the JVC HA FX750?
AKG Q701 Shure SRH440 JVC HA FX750 Narmoo S1
AKG Q701 (Value for money - massdrop) Stax SR84 system JVC HA FX750 (have owned far more expensive IEMs, but these are keepers!)
Whitigir, great views. I'm enjoying these earphones. Good bang for buck. The bass does calm down. They were a bit much at first but after 50 hours it's much better. I wasn't the greatest believer in burn before, but definitely am with these. I've settled with spinal dots, and are usable on the Busan subway. Walking by the side of the road isn't so good. Highs are detailed and very smooth. These are the first pair of earphones where the highs aren't lacking or sibilant or...
Yep, my bad. I just looked again. Out of the box, the bass seemed a bit much, so changed them to the double flanges quite quickly. After 25 hours or so, they sound a touch better. If it is brain adjustment or burn in, others know more than I, but happy enough so far. As an aside, using the dots with the Narmoo S1,shows a marked improvement.
I received my JVC HA-FX750 yesterday. Great build quality. The S and L tips don't seal, only the M fit. The bass was a bit too much for me on some tracks. Very happy with the treble quality. I alleviated the bass problem by changing the tips to some old head-direct double flanged tips. The sound is more balanced as a result. It amazes me how much the sound can change with rip rolling. I'm now waiting for some spiral dots to arrive. I won't be going back to the stock tips.