Posts by BIG POPPA

We got invited to give a demo at their next meeting. Oh yeah, Bottlehead will be there with Blumenstein Audio. Gear is encouraged. Please bring headphone rigs. You can check out their Website http://audiosociety.org. Fork (Darin) is the contact for the PNWAS.   Where Mercer Island Congregational Church (basement) 4545 Island Crest Way Mercer Island WA 98040   When 8/14/14   Time: 5pm More will be posted.
OK, will try to keep this simple. There was so much going on getting this meet together it kept me very busy keeping everything straight. All the stuff with Noble Audio, hopefully they will plan to come again in a future meet. Ultimate Ears, these guys are wired tight. It was very easy working with them. Their Ambassador's from Mt Hood Hearing Aid Center were very professional and personable. They even made it to the Redhook Brewery. The presentation on Hearing...
Just posted thread to getthings rollin.... Will post more in a bit. Great meet.
It looks like another awesome meet shaping up with all kinds of new things in the mix. Is the Van Can crew coming down for this meet?
The Abyss headphones will be coming to the meet. 
I can bring my Apuresound modded KSC-75's....
Just finished packing the gear. Still have to square away a couple things but not nothing to sweat. Do I need to bring anything extra?
We do not get the room until 12:15pm. Some else is using it until then.
Breaking news, Ulitmate Ears is donating a pair of UE 900's to raffle off. Things just got a little more interesting...... Let see what else happens.
How many is coming to Breakfast? Was thinking of making a reservation. One week to gooooooooo.