Posts by BIG POPPA

no worries
What Hammy said......
What are the impressions on the Synergistic Research RED fuses. Have not got them yet:(
The meet was great. We started at Endolyne Joes for Breakfast, Little Poppa actually made it for the whole day. Stuart360 made it from Bremerton, and we stopped at Easy street Records to grab some cds. Seeing old friends and new ones is always great. The banter between Johnjen and I is always great. Our opinions........ The aftermeet was great, the Copper Coin, had a little something to everybody. And Big props to Little Poppa, he was Stuart360's eyes for the day. Great...
It is like this, I need to get a fair interest from Portland, please please. These are easy to put together.
I got these from Soundsgoodtome   "There's a Time" - Doug MacLeod "The Vivaldi Album" The four Seasons Anne Akiko Myers   Look forward to these, out of my norm.
Please Do
Yes please do, that would be amazing to audition....
I'm in Conus
John glad you are coming..   Bring your questions. that is the best place to start. Also bring a friend. always better to share your experience. Mostly, bring your gear. you will find out how great it is when you try other gear with it.   You are more then welcome to meet us for breakfast to break the ice and get the ins and outs on the meet.   Also remember to have fun listening to the gear. there is some great gear that comes to the meets. Just be mindful to take...