Posts by BIG POPPA

One thing I gotta say, there will be new gear from a few people I know of. So you think you are familiar with peoples rigs, they are changing.............
We have an MOT making the meet more to come. Will be announcing a few things
Yeah got a hold of the UE reps. We are working on getting them here. With a little luck
One thing to add, sometimes attendee will like to invite MOT's just because. When they have no idea the works of the meet. Trust me. It has happened more to me than anyone else. Ask that if anyone wants to invite a MOT to go through the organizer. Because they know the venue and if there are any special needs the organizer can accommodate.
I did send an email to the Peeps I know. Jazmin was not one of them. Lets see what happens
They have came before. They are in the Roladex. And on the Can FB page. So I do think they know, So I can drop a line and see what their schedule is like?
reserve
reserve
I was lucky to pull this off at the place where the 1st Redhook meet took place and where Doc B showed up like a Rockstar with QueenEileen and  PB (audiowize) the first time around. This is one of the best meets with the best weather and a lot of fun.   When: Saturday 7/25/2015 Time: 12.45PM Where:Woodinville Library            17105 Avondale Road NE            Woodinville, 98072            425.788.0733   Premeet:              10:30 am              Maltby...
] ]