or Connect

Posts by BIG POPPA

We changed venues for the meet because we would not have gotten the same hours. Somebody was there first. We have the whole day. Worthy change of venue.
Well look at previous RedHook meet impressions. Awesome meet attendance.
Well it's the RedHook meet. Kinda infamous now......8am premeet festivities here:Tavern on the Square18607 Bothell Way NEBothell, WA 98011Resrvations under Headfi/Gil
Yeah Tavern on the Square Breakfast 8am and Beardslee Public house when we get done.
Well a number of vendors keep up with us by social media and other means. It is not a secret when we have meets. And we have them quite often. Great time to be in the Northwest.
We will have premeet will post that in a bit. Yes and the aftermeet. Will bring that amp that was at Solstice. It was a pretty smooth set up. Oh yeah, did get some 6fg8 tubes for the MPX3. Should I leave my magic rocks at home... lol. Since Bottlehead, these meets have been a blur...... all fun though and do remember voodoo doughnuts and a lot of beer through the meets.
Just come, it will be fun. Bring your gear. It will sound great
Basically we eat drink sleep listening to our rigs up here. We tweek upgrade and trade our gear. We are nuts when it comes to our rigs and won't change a thing. My two cents
Updated 2nd post with more info
reserved