Posts by daveDerek

could you elaborate / clarify your comment?
are the es10s akin to a bigger, bolder es7? i've a certain fondness for the es7 as, while it's a bit coarse and colored, it rocks! the esw9, while more refined than the 7, was also a bit too polite, and with it's colorations i never found it particularly satisfying. the esw10 seemed like a somewhat more polished esw9, but for that privilege they grossly overpriced it!. i get the feeling that if one was a fan of the es7, the es10 should have a bit more of everything that...
  so it should work with orthos, eh. what about stats via an adapter box such as an srd 6 or 7 or woo wee? and would it work to drive conventional dynamic phones? it might be very pretty driving the hd800 or t1.
Quote:   hold onto it to apply towards the next meet.
  milezone, if you un-highlight the period after the link, then the link will work. i wonder how any of transcendent's amps would work with headphones, dynamics, 'stats, or orthos. is there some reason that isn't occurring to me that the 50 ohm load of a typical ortho would prove problematic?   also looking fwd to your report re the class d amp with your 'stats.
it's looking less likely that i'll be able to make it as family obligations will probably have to take precedence. have fun and take lotsa great pix so i can feel even worse about not being able to make it.  
amusing vid there, Whitney . i love the send up of these generally pointless and silly vids. it is a bit long tho. i look fwd to the director's 'cut' .
that, in expanded form, is what i was getting at in my post. thanks for clarifying that, Steve.
  choices, choices...
you might want to check out some of the modded Fostex cans, particularly Mr Speakers Mad Dogs, and for greater neutrality, LFF's Paradoxes.