or Connect

Posts by justin w.

burning in right now. I've nearly reached the end of what was originally going to be batch 4. those should be entirely shipped in June
All paid for GS-X mk2 are being finished right now. If i sent you a payment request last night, please send payment in the next week to be included in this batch
i stopped doing that because it didnt really matter that muchand the number of emails from people about to jump off a building because they didnt notice the numbers before putting the tubes in
i would prefer to not sell panels until the GS-X mk2 reaches EOL and i have enough to spare
The Aristaeus is actually in stock right now. i have 1x 115V and 1x 230V available. It is RCA input only. The circuitry converts to balanced using tubes. Balanced inputs would be a different amplifier.
 The pics posted represent about the best i can do. Every part has a flaw if you look close enough- sorry. It is the nature of things. Tiny little exposed metal areas happen on the edge of parts because powder coating doesn't adhere well to a 90 degree corner. If i see a tiny spot like that I touch it up with an oil based paint pen. That's if the powder coater hasn't done it already. As for 'metal particles' i have a feeling i know what that might be. Sometimes there is...
yes, i have 115v and 230v. A GS-X mk2 ordered now will be ready to ship first week of June. 
 I have an inventory of assembled GS-X mk2 right now, they just need to be tested before shipping. But there is still a little wait (2-3 weeks) as i have large numbers of BHSEs i'm spending time testing and shipping.
that is gray to be honest the "dark silver/light gray" ones are so close to silver nobody would think it's anything else.
2 more racks of BHSEs shipping Mon-Wed of this week. Most of the ones I was talking about before went out last week, and I have 4 more here that I needed clarification of international shipping addresses/phone numbers -- those people have been emailed.