Posts by narkleptic

Sold
SOLD
I've had many responses, so if you haven't responded by now (8:45pm PST on Thursday), consider the amp unavailable. I am awaiting funds from a buyer, but if those don't arrive, than I will go through the list of the other responses I have received...   but may I direct you to my other classified for some LCD-2s?   Thanks!   --Eitan
EDIT: So many responses! Sale is pending, and I have at least 3 people as back-ups.     Excellent condition. I used this with some Audeze LCD-2's (also for sale) to wonderful effect--better resolution than my $8k home stereo. Selling only due to surprise car repair needs :( Original box, tubes, etc. $325 shipped in the CONUS. Price is very fair, so no offers, please.   Photo is stock, but I assume you know what this looks like.
I love these headphones but surprise car repair forces sale.   Excellent condition, with wood case and papers. Both sets of headbands. I don't have the shipping box but I know my way around bomb-proof packing. (I have shipped over 20 turntables without a single problem.) I believe these are rosewood. I will check when I get home later today. I am the second owner so I don't know how many hours are on them but they are broken in and sound fantastic.   $760 shipped...
hi, sorry for tardy reply. not looking for trades right now...  
Selling my UE900s in excellent condition. Includes box, packaging, and all accessories except one set of the comply foams (I think medium) .   I was curious about these, and they do sound wonderful, but I really only use IEMs for travel, and my trusty Etymotics serve that duty well.   Photo is stock, but really, there's nothing of note to photograph. These look like a set of nearly new UE900s.   Price includes insured shipping and paypal in the CONUS....
Up for sale is my beloved MHDT labs DAC. This was the middle model in the original MHDT range, with a tube-buffered output. The "+" designation indicates the later, USB input version. Wonderful NOS DAC with plenty of reviews all over the web. Fluid and musical, this is the least digital-sounding DAC I have had in my system. In excellent condition, possibly a tiny mark or two. No box or manual. These don't ship with power cords but I can include a basic one if you'd...
Bought this a few weeks ago. Selling because I purchased a peachtree idecco. Excellent compact unit.   Here is the link to the original ad:   http://www.head-fi.org/t/662238/mint-audio-gd-nfb-11-32#post_9409531   shipping, paypal included in CONUS.
Picked these up a few weeks ago to get a taste of orthos. I am the 3rd owner.I liked them so much I picked up a set of LCD-2s, so these excellent headphones are up for sale.   Previous owner stated that logo screening is better than other HE400s that he has seen. I don't believe they are currently under warranty, but these cans work and sound excellent.   Extras: includes both the stock pleathers and a set of Jerg pads with mods 1 and 2 done to them. Also...