Posts by transientexpat

How does the T90 compare to the Sennheiser HD-650?   I've been looking at a few options (HE-500, HE-400i, HD 650, HD 700), but am also now checking out these T90s. I have found very little info/comparisons between them, so any personal opinions are welcome. I posted more info here about what I'm actually looking for.   http://www.head-fi.org/t/716320/recommendations-for-both-open-and-closed-headphones-hd-650-vs-he-500-460i-b-w-p7-vs-nad-hp50-etc#post_10494617
PM'd
PM'd
I asked a very thorough question previously (see here); but with no answers, perhaps I should shorten things up? Does the poll help?   Cheers from Asia
Was my question too long? Should I have separated the closed and open questions?
Hi everyone,   Long time stalker, first time posting.   I'm looking for some advice for a few diff options please for both open and closed cans, both full sized, over ear. Apologize for noob terminology - still learning. Found this posting format sensible (with the required info from reddit, so thought it may help)   I'll separate my questions, but just a quick overview. I have a variety of headphones, but am ready to move up to a more refined setup for both home and...