Posts by VulturineFlame5

I have a Schiit Valhalla in pristine condition, only had it for a month so the tubes are basically brand new, and Beyerdynamic DT990 which are only a few months old. I was hoping to sell as a duo for 500$.
Awesome, thanks for the reply.How similar do you think this pair is?http://www.bestbuy.com/site/bowers-and-wilkins-6-1-2-2-way-bookshelf-speakers-pair-black-ash-vinyl/1277364.p?id=1218246226126&skuId=1277364&st=685b&cp=1&lp=1 They're 685B's.
 Hey just wondering what model you have for the Bowers & Wilkins speakers.I'm gonna be investing in a pair very soon.What are your thoughts on them?
Hey guys, I'm trying to purchase a new sound card right now. My options are extremely limited because I have to use Best Buy store credit. I'm gonna be using the sound card with a Schiit Valhalla and Beyerdynamic DT990 Premium 250ohm.   Here are my...
bump
Hey guys,   I've had a Schiit Valhalla for about a week now and I can't get a clear connection for some reason. I tried separating them from my Astro Mixamp and that did nothing. The tubes seem to be in correctly. Do you guys have any suggestions that I should try to get rid of this problem. One thing I've noticed is that it gets a loud buzzing noise when I play certain games like Elder Scrolls Online.   Thanks
Thanks, will do.
Hey guys,   I've had a Schiit Valhalla for about a week now and I can't get a clear connection for some reason. I tried separating them from my Astro Mixamp and that did nothing. The tubes seem to be in correctly. Do you guys have any suggestions that I should try to get rid of this problem. One thing I've noticed is that it gets worse when I play certain games like Elder Scrolls Online.   Thanks
Thanks for the reply.I use these a lot for gaming and I'm mainly looking for immersion, so that would be a plus for me.
Hey guys,   I've just purchased a Schiit Valhalla a couple days ago and I pair it with my Beyerdynamic DT990. They're the 250ohm version. I was wondering if I switched to the higher impedance 600ohm verison, would I hear a noticeable difference in sound quality. I've heard that the actual difference between them is over exaggerated but even if it's just better overall to have a higher impedance with this amp, I would like to know since I can get them switched out...