Posts by qwert23

Thanks everyone. I bought E17 today.
 Is the quality of X5 is better than E17 or E18? (and most important I mean audio in from my PC to headphones)  I can't say i'm sad with my on the go source but i'm sure i'm sad with my home source. If you think it's not worth it or it is a dumb question to ask please tell me.
Hi,   I want an DAC to use it most in home and in a little on the go. My source is iphone but two devices are hard to carry. I want to know your opinion on this three Fiio E17 , Fiio E18 , Fiio X5 (this three are the only ones I can get my hands on).   I want to get E17 but i'm thinking if I don't want to carry both of them X5 will be enough and I can use it in home (I read it has audio in and out). How the sound quality compares? Is it worth it to get X5 just for...
So I'll order shure se535ltd with aurisonics asg2 sthealth finish with two 70$ spare cables for each one. what about them I didnt see any review or anything about them.
and I really have a problem with 535 ltd they're red. the price is only 20$ diffrence but the color is so lame. is diffrence really noticablewith normal one?
Is there a diffrence between cables of the shures. In some forums they say they are another companies which make cables that the sound is diffrent. How about earpods are they gonna need change in time I haven't any problems with mines but in pictures the shure's one seem different. And I'm really carefull with my IEM so I dont think they gonna break over time. And about aurisonics go with asg2 or asg1 there is 160$ diffrence are they worth it? And about shures i'm going...
I find someone says he can buy it from amazon USA and deliver it to me. I thinking about getting SE535 and aurisonics instead of getting se846 or ie800 but there is still warranty issues. Please help me to decide.
Iwrap up problems from firstpost to here:   Shure se535: really high impedance (35 ohms) so the phone source can't be good and warranty issues   Shure se846: really high price to get with warranty issues   AKG k3003: really pricey   Aurisonics: Isn't anywhere near   Sennheiser ie800: isolating problems, 1 year warranty is not best   CIEM: Can be really risky   There isn't any good choices. What do you choose?
 There isn't amazon or anything here that I can get it cheaper. If I want to get 1000 $ MSRP I have to pay at least 1200 $ for it.  The brand you say haven't much disturbior anywhere close their site says we only sell it in North America Australia and a country in east of asia. So in places that I never seen.
there is akg here I dont know if they have this model but if they have akgs here come with one year warranty. Are they better than shure or sennheisers for uses I said in my last post? And why the reviews arn't so bright as 846/ie800 s? I just see the price they're really above my budget. 1500$!