Posts by WhiskeyJacks

They are not bought audio books, they are hard to come by because of the fact that some fantasy, is not a big hit in the commerical market. So, that is why they are on my dx 90 because I do not have the ability to put them on the phone I own, no sdcard accessible. So, I would rather have an sd card with all of them and I use the dx90 for it because I usually am listening to my music anyways.  Yes all is well after factory reset. It was just strange is all. I am happy...
I have a problem guys, and really need help if any one knows. I cannot play mp3's with my ibasso DX90, and was able to before. anyone that is below 44.1khz does not play. like all of my audio books that I was listening to before. I do not know what to do, I wanted to download the lurker fw but could not figure out how to get it working on my iBasso dx90. hoping it will help with the bug and glitches that I am experiencing
lol, I actually do not know what this looks like, and does it hiss with all IEMs and or headphones? Or only with the Fidue's?  I am happy with the DX90 with it's integrated amp or anyone of the dedicated portable amps(Ibasso PB2, Cayin C5, Meier 2Move, WS1.2 bluebird) I really like the fidue with classical pieces, instrumental, and cinematic scores. Really breathtaking and natural detail and timbre
Well from my experiences you can get quite a few albums in FLAC format for 30gb of space. Nothing crazy but still plenty of music to listen to on the go or at work, and then when you go home change the albums you have around a bit. Now, personally I prefer sound quality first and foremost over UI, display screen, bells and whistles, convenience. But that is not to say I do not like and use the DX90 for having the sound quality of some good desktop DACs with functionality...
I thought i saw your beta and psu up in one of those pictures, so you were the one with the Garage amps all lined up? Which would you consider your favorite? all those pictures looked great. I wish I knew of a meet in Connecticut, since I am newer here and do not know the area better
Okay so update on the Fidue impressions, especially in comparison with the SM64 and Havi B3   First off I take back the statement about the bass in the Fidue not being as impactful as the SM64, those roles are reversed. The Fidue definitely has good powerful impact on the DX90-ibasso Pb2 combo when the track calls for it. But overall just in general is has more slam than the other two especially the B3(very light and neutral low end)   The A83 has decent sound stage,...
I would probably go with the fiio over the colorfly mostly because the sd card option, and the price you can find is for its quality is really good for a player that handles high res files. Also you could use a amp if you ever wanted too like the pure or some thing i do know if you can with the color fly
I would say the Fidue A83 is relatively neutral, and very nice sounding, detailed, nice bass  extensions and does have some kick to match the tracks that have it. I have not had any trouble with the dip on the graph and i have not had trouble with brightness with the DX90. I am listening to all 16bit 44.1khz and up. I definitely feel it is more neutral, because the SM64 has a more warm mid range, and has some slight rise I feel like in the low end, but not muddy or messy,...