Posts by WhiskeyJacks

Do you feel it was justified for you? the purchase difference that is? I mean the extra 400$ I spent on a HE-560 over my hd600 was okay enough for me, hence I have not had that itch to try something better at all since then and we are going on a few months. But with IEMs I newly involved compared to full sized. I have both the A83 and the Earsonics SM64 on the way. the A83 should be here tomorrow afternoon to evening, and the SM64 hopefully wednesday. I am actually afraid...
This was really well said, from what i have read the dunu1000 is quite different from the im03. One is more bass heavy one shy, the .02 is more neutral and bright.
Damn why was i not on earlier!
I really like the havi too, and that is why I am asking, was not sure the Fidue a83 was a worthy and or the right upgrade for me. I really enjoy the sound produced with the DX90--PB2--Havi b3. Like extremely impressive more so than a couple of the sub 200$ IEMs I have listened too. Also still considering the Earsonics Sm64 as well and returning the one I do not prefer out of the two. Only because I am not a 100$% sure what signature I want currently in a good IEM, I like...
The Cayin C5, is one of the few amps that I actually happen to enjoy the bass boost extensively. It is a bit laid back, and slightly warm, but not overly thick sounding. Definitely a good match with the Vibros. Now the NFB 28( to these ears) because of the power(wattage at lower ohms) speed and detail, yet analytica/musical/smooth Is one of the best pairings of the Vibros I have heard. I definitely feel in balanced mode they sound more detailed, wihout losing that balanced...
H2O can you tell me some if the sonic differences between three a83 and havi b3? I know more bass quantity is one thing any others that are an improvement?
Coming from the HD600s,. I can say that are a great headphone especially when on can find them around 200$-300$, as well as the Dt880/990, AKGs, etc. But I will say that it took me more than a few minutes to realize, for myself, that the HE-560 is a completely good upgrade to the HD600s. It has speed, which sound great with some music genres. Better sound stage with my grill modded version, better detail retrieval, tighter and more precise sounding low end. Airy and...
those look exactly like the tips I am using for the Rhapsodio RD2, well the black and clear ones at leasty. same shape though. 
I wanted to try out the lurker fw, and I have been having a hard time installing it on my DX90. I think it may be my file extraction tools. I am not sure. But I was bummed because I did want to hear any difference I may of heard, and get rid of somethings I do not use.
Oo okay I know what you are talking about there is other things used by other IEMs to keep the shape, this is just a wire for the A83, no problemo. I understand you prefer the sony ones? and or the clones? I do not mind non foam just seem to fit me better for some reason. Big canals? who knows. I definitely agree about the ER4s/pt earphones they are a essential tip imo. I really did enjoy the ER4 IEMs