Posts by WhiskeyJacks

Yeah i know i think it is delivered with ups, and it hasn't even been shipped to my knowledge
yI am currently using the dx 90 With the iBasso PB2 and am getting fantastic results with both my he 560 and my havis.
Man I swear I was suppose to get these on Sat, from one day shipping and now it seems it will be another day passed without any deliveries or anything, though I have to say amazon is really good about making this right so I cannot complain about there customer support in the slightest. Still looking forward in giving these a try
Like damn, this has to be a desktop that bottom end is nice and powerful kind of deal. lol alright I am done
News update for the ZMF x Vibro:   probably the best portable/transportable listening I have done with the ZxV to date. I have tried many different budget and mid lvl amps with the ZxV, but the pairing I have been using extensively for the past 2 weeks is by far the best in terms of detail, speed, clarity, attack, and enjoyment.   The pairing consists of the iBasso DX90 dap/dac ---iBasso PB2 balanced headphone amp---balanced jack adapter to 4pin xlr(zach's hybrid...
Do you feel it was justified for you? the purchase difference that is? I mean the extra 400$ I spent on a HE-560 over my hd600 was okay enough for me, hence I have not had that itch to try something better at all since then and we are going on a few months. But with IEMs I newly involved compared to full sized. I have both the A83 and the Earsonics SM64 on the way. the A83 should be here tomorrow afternoon to evening, and the SM64 hopefully wednesday. I am actually afraid...
This was really well said, from what i have read the dunu1000 is quite different from the im03. One is more bass heavy one shy, the .02 is more neutral and bright.
Damn why was i not on earlier!
I really like the havi too, and that is why I am asking, was not sure the Fidue a83 was a worthy and or the right upgrade for me. I really enjoy the sound produced with the DX90--PB2--Havi b3. Like extremely impressive more so than a couple of the sub 200$ IEMs I have listened too. Also still considering the Earsonics Sm64 as well and returning the one I do not prefer out of the two. Only because I am not a 100$% sure what signature I want currently in a good IEM, I like...
The Cayin C5, is one of the few amps that I actually happen to enjoy the bass boost extensively. It is a bit laid back, and slightly warm, but not overly thick sounding. Definitely a good match with the Vibros. Now the NFB 28( to these ears) because of the power(wattage at lower ohms) speed and detail, yet analytica/musical/smooth Is one of the best pairings of the Vibros I have heard. I definitely feel in balanced mode they sound more detailed, wihout losing that balanced...