or Connect

Posts by WhiskeyJacks

Up for sale are Fidue A83, hybrid IEMs, and they are some of the best sounding IEMs I have owned. Very good sound quality as far as tonality, detail retrieval, separation, and just overall I really love this IEMs I have had them for about Year or so. I am the first owner and it is in good  condition minus one thing. The cable many Fidue owners replaced due to channel imbalance and one side sometimes cutting in and out. That is Why I have these marked down below 200. I know...
   So, have been burning in the HP-150's still, Can honestly say paired with the DX90 I have had no issues with overly bright treble and or any harsh upper mids/and or treble, which has made me happy because I do know this headphone can be brighter. This is where the right dap, dac, amp, and source material helps with this( or like others have written a slight eq, thankfully I have had not felt the need, will help with head-fiers with sensitivity to any brightness)...
  So. I recently received this amplifier and was happy to say it sounds very good at it's price point. Now, to be fair to this amp I am comparing it to some of the better portable amps that have come out in the past few years. I paired the E12a with the Sound Magic HP150, the Fidue A83 hybrid iems, and the Earsonics SM64v2. This was all stemming from the DX90( Lurker F.W.) with no audio files under 44.1khz/16bit. The Fiio e12a in my opinion is better sounding then both the...
Whether or not the sansa clip is good enough with the A83 Is really up to what you hear and what you feel from the pair, I have used a sansa clip but never at the same time as with the A83. I do know getting a better source/DAP like the Ibasso dx80/90 Fiiox5/5 ii increased my listening experience by a good amount especially due to restrictions on certain audio format I had prior while being portable with these devices. I would recommend if the sansa sounds good but you...
I am surprised this is still here, just in case some one is new to buying more expensive IEMs, this particular pair is one of the best I have used under 500$ for a universal, and plays well with all types of music... It is a great all rounder, easy( for my brother and I) to get a good seal. Definitely a great buy for sound quality and comfort.
So are we closing this thread then H20? I was just wondering because I can understand what you are saying with no new developments from Fidue, but I was uncertain until you mentioned that you have not heard anything. And for those who read this need and or want a portable amp and or amp to use with their Fidue A83s because of the pairing with your source isnt as much to your liking or etc. Then I still say the house sound of Jan Meier's portable amps, whether it be an...
So just received the HP-150's and am burning them in now. Now, I did have the HP-100's a couple years ago when they had first come out. But so far the aesthetics of the Hp-150 is definitely a step up from the Hp-100's at least to these eyes. Looks great with the matte black, the small cable along with the longer one is a nice touch, and the case definitely will help when traveling between MA and CT. I could easily keep my interconnect cable, one of my portable amps, and...
Pmed
As far as amping I do not do it unless the sources (DAC/DAP's) doesnt right(as far as my preferences goes) with my IEMs or headphone. As far as the SM64v2 with the DX90 I love it as far as the combo goes without an amp or with one. The ibasso Pb2 honest is the best sounding amp paired with the dummy buffers and the LM49710's as the opamp. It is a very transparent amp with the Fidue and the Sm64 but I feel like I can hear the detail from the A83's even more than the DX90...
What DAC did you go with from Audio-GD? I happen to use the NFB 28  fully balanced DAC and class A amplifier. And one thing about kingwa is he knows how to put quality into his work for prices that we would not get here perhaps with the exception of Garage 1217, Schiit, and a few others. Kingwa really knows his stuff and putting the possibilty of 5w into 50ohms for my HE-560 really does make them sound very impressive. It took a bit to grow on me when I first got it, it...