or Connect

Posts by WhiskeyJacks

If you have a good ear you should be happy for a good few years to come. I would love to upgrade eventually to another Audio GD product, like the NFB 27.    Your planars should sound fantastic from balanced out, mine do.    Be sure to give it a bit too before really judging(already known but figured I would say it anyways) Because when I got my unit I was using the GO1000-- Panam amp(or Asgard/vali) And at first I was kind of disappointed because my ears and head were...
That is really good news, at least from taking your impressions and comparison from it, I was considering getting the Xfi or something like that and getting rid of the NFB to save space and try something new. But honestly I never did and am happy I didn't I listen portably to my Earsonics SM64v2 DX90-Meier 2Stepdance/Fiio e12a( when out and about) And Listen to the He-560 and Sound magic HP150 via DX90-Meier 2stepdance/iBasso pb2(balanced) away from my pc and desk. But I...
I Have a friend who compared the NFB 28  to the Single ended pulse dac/amp( which goes for a  couple hundred more than the NFB28) He said the DACs are pretty similar and or close, but he thinks the amp is much better on the NFB 28 in comparison. It also delivers much more power and drives the Zibro Omnis much better.  So take that at what it is, someone else's impressions. 
I had the the ZMF x Vibro and have tried them on the 10es as well as used them daily via Balanced and single end with the HFB 28, and The Vibros had very good bass and great musical and warm midrange, where the 10es sounded good with them, the NFB 28 sounded fantastic with them, because form my experience the detail and resolution as well as the staging felt better on the nfb28, and though it was less warm than the 10es it was by no means analytical, boring, sharp, and or...
That is good, I am glad You like the LCD2.2 I liked them form when I tried them out, nice easy to listen to sound. The HE-400i/400s are both very good similar signature sound to the HD600 as well, just not as expensive as the LCD2.2. I am sure any of these would be a nice option as far as a first ortho. I thiknk that is why I enjoy the NFB28 so much because of the power it delivers into my HE-560, and the resolution and detail that it is able to pull from the HE-560 is...
Is this still available for tour? I would like to take a gander and potentially try it out and review this DAP, I enjoyed the C5 amp they had came out with it
If you like the sound of the HD 600 and thr signature, I would hold off on the audeze headphone. I would go with something like the He 400S/400i, and if you have the money go straight to the he-560. I owned the hd600 for a long while and then those two headphones definitely have a closer signature nut better speed and in the 560s case better detail retrieval and resolution. Just my two cents if you like the hd600 sound.
Up for sale are Fidue A83, hybrid IEMs, and they are some of the best sounding IEMs I have owned. Very good sound quality as far as tonality, detail retrieval, separation, and just overall I really love this IEMs I have had them for about Year or so. I am the first owner and it is in good  condition minus one thing. The cable many Fidue owners replaced due to channel imbalance and one side sometimes cutting in and out. That is Why I have these marked down below 200. I know...
   So, have been burning in the HP-150's still, Can honestly say paired with the DX90 I have had no issues with overly bright treble and or any harsh upper mids/and or treble, which has made me happy because I do know this headphone can be brighter. This is where the right dap, dac, amp, and source material helps with this( or like others have written a slight eq, thankfully I have had not felt the need, will help with head-fiers with sensitivity to any brightness)...
  So. I recently received this amplifier and was happy to say it sounds very good at it's price point. Now, to be fair to this amp I am comparing it to some of the better portable amps that have come out in the past few years. I paired the E12a with the Sound Magic HP150, the Fidue A83 hybrid iems, and the Earsonics SM64v2. This was all stemming from the DX90( Lurker F.W.) with no audio files under 44.1khz/16bit. The Fiio e12a in my opinion is better sounding then both the...