Posts by WhiskeyJacks

I heard the sony hybrid sound good with the DX90s, and I agree with the comply tips. Doesn't sound right, and muddies the bass and clarity and my experience with the fidue a83
well, I have heard others Say Similar. but I have not had issues, the Fidue is Source dependant and tip dependant From my experience
what Iwas meaning was Ihad never really paid attention to this track before even witn my He560s
Hey H20 Is tthe Tralucents T1 amp worth the price in your subjective opinion because I  do not need a dac section for what I am using it for. The t1 is supposedly only an amp? and I wanted to know if it was heard by you yet, and or if I have misread?
This is a great portable amplifier for the price. Can drive anything from sensitive IEMs to orthodynamics like the HE-560/ZMF x Vibros to dynamic higher impedance headphones. And it does so well, the bass boost is probably one of the best I have heard on a amplifier under 500$. It is sleek and has the capability to be used as a battery pack for devices via micro usb out. It is in good condition 8/10 being used but well cared for with not scratches or blemishes that I can...
From what have read many people find the strap more comfortable, I do for example. But if you like the extra cushion then that makes sense. 
I am so jelly of you, ...Errr......I want to know what is it 200$ to upgrade the normal Vibro to the Blackwood?
Yeah I was surprised by the bass in the Fidue A83. But I will be short on this and say though the SM64 does not need an amp with 98ohms impedance, it does definitely improve sound quality. The SM64 paired with the Ibasso PB2 is phenomenal sounding(also the Sm64's fit is perfect for my ear shape). The Fidue a83 can be used not problems via DX90 and sound great but the sound I am looking for I pair it with the Meier 2move for best sonic results in the midrange and bass...
That is good, dx50 should sound good with either one of these IEMs, I would think. Anyways No problem on the advice, this is just my impressions and take on what I hear with my ears. Though I think I am pretty good at hearing what;s meant to be heard. Let me know what you go with and how you like it in comparison with the ASG 2
Also nehcrow if you would not mind what DAP and or portable amp are you using as your main? Just because that also may help in me giving you advice on what I would pick if I was looking for a good pairing.