Posts by WhiskeyJacks

You know I found a very unique, as in did not expect it, my cmoy bb with upgraded LM4562 makes next to no noise with the Fidue. it just sounds very good and the dynamics and punch of the low end, with no sibilance that I can hear with this combo of dx90--
Okay so do a factory reset now? and then check what ?
Okay so I had tried to install the lurker fw for the DX90 and was not able to do to my own incompetence and the extraction software of my pc I believe having issues. I was able to get it onto the dx90 and I Was having issues and went to the update option and when it reloaded it was in a different format of lettering and such. Wanted to know if this could be the lurker fw? or does it specifically say lurker with the fw model?
I am not sure, if the gr07 is a thicker nozzle then most likely no. The westone tips are considered ideal tips for the SM64, they have a bit longer and thinner barrel/nozzle
I heard the sony hybrid sound good with the DX90s, and I agree with the comply tips. Doesn't sound right, and muddies the bass and clarity and my experience with the fidue a83
well, I have heard others Say Similar. but I have not had issues, the Fidue is Source dependant and tip dependant From my experience
what Iwas meaning was Ihad never really paid attention to this track before even witn my He560s
Hey H20 Is tthe Tralucents T1 amp worth the price in your subjective opinion because I  do not need a dac section for what I am using it for. The t1 is supposedly only an amp? and I wanted to know if it was heard by you yet, and or if I have misread?
This is a great portable amplifier for the price. Can drive anything from sensitive IEMs to orthodynamics like the HE-560/ZMF x Vibros to dynamic higher impedance headphones. And it does so well, the bass boost is probably one of the best I have heard on a amplifier under 500$. It is sleek and has the capability to be used as a battery pack for devices via micro usb out. It is in good condition 8/10 being used but well cared for with not scratches or blemishes that I can...