Posts by WhiskeyJacks

Yeah I have heard that depending on the frame of ear cup that you are putting the aftermarket pad on it can very with the dimensions of the hole a bit. I wonder if this is due to the stretching of that said pad you are using. I know that the DT 990's and the soundMagic HP100's pads are about the same size in width from the edge of the cup to the next, but also about the same in ear hole dimensions roughly 6 and a half cm. I think I want to order some black velour DT 990...
Wanted to ask if the pads had a decent sizer on the inside for the ear because they look like relatively smaller holes but this could be the picture, I know the the DT990 stock pads have about 6 or 7 cm for you ear to go in. I wanted to use these pads with the soundMagic HP100( because though the headphones are very comfy they tend be too shallow) So any info would be much appreicated.
Most definitely is and I got the HP100 for around 100$ on top of it so I basically just over 200$ for two headphones that are normally considered best picks for 200$. Was very happy unfortunately my sound card has been acting strange, with not working some of the times and having to restart the pc to get it to work. I just ordered the Fiio e11 for a steal of a price at 25$. I am looking for a desktop dac/amp for my desktop set up though. How long have you been using your...
So I recently came into owning a HP100, and I am new to audiophile community but I can say that it sounds fantastic for the price I was able to buy it at, very content. I was looking for an open headphone originally especially because I have not tried one my whole adult life. I ended up being surprised by how nice the clarity, sound quality, bass response, and even the sound stage is for the HP100. I then woke up to a gift from my girl and she had bought me the DT990 pro,...
it is really funny that a few days ago I got this on my computer by the Orchestra and it has never sound better than when I am on my DT990, well it sounds pretty amazing on my soundMagic HP100, and for a closed can it does really well without feeling cramped, very musical and a nice contrast from the DT 990. Loving both of these headphones. I definitely say I feel as though the DT 990 has to be one of the best headphones you can get many times under 200$, personally I know...
is this a good amp to pair with a smart phone? or is it better to get a dac/amp? becauyse I am looking to buy a  amp and or dac combo for my phone for portability.
so is the E7 sold or not? I do not know becaus ethis is still open
Was wondering if you would be willing to sell the Fiio e11 by itself, because I am in the market for a portable amp. New to this community and do not have the money for both due to out of work with injuring. If you are interested lety me know please and I will get back to you. What is the price you would be looking at and I will let you know if I could buy 
That is actually what I have been doing to be honest, I was going to be using the London Philharmonic Orchestra, which is a great orchestra group that covers a lot of classic songs and bands like Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin, but then also video game music like Elder scrolls etc. I actually say check them out because they have a lot of unique music and noise. I do not know how well it will help the burn in process, but I will let every one know if I see a difference....
If I can get the money in the next couple weeks I would really like to buy this O2 amp from you if not already sold. I am newer to the community and just bought a pair of SoundMagic HP's from another member the other day and it is arriving tomorrow. I would like to have a decent but affordable amp to use it with for better sound quality.