Posts by WhiskeyJacks

Yeah that is such an awesome to experience let alone witness, when someone listens to a higher quality headphone from a good amp for the first time. I remember myself going up the chain, starting with a 50 dollar headphone then getting some DT990s, and so on I am actually selling a lot of my stuff and  need an open headphone recommendation, I listen to everything from indie, alternative, rock(early to late 90s a lot of it), hip hop, classical, and some soundtrack pieces,...
This has to be the best price I have seen for the HD650s no here, I have the HD600s but think I may sell, if I do Ill let you know.
The HD600 and the Fournier got a long very well together, as far as the Fournier I think it was great all along but even better with the HD600s. It has good detail and an engaging and live presentation sort of feel, the tonality of the amp I guess you could say is breathtaking. And the Hd600s just mesh with it well. I had not seen this earlier sorry for the late response.
Yeah I ordered those when I changed from stock, very clean and detail especially up top. I am actually hoping to try an LCD2 not sure which version of tat one to opt for to demo. I also have tried the Go1000 as a DAC with the PanAm and it is even more detialed than before, granted DACs do not make that much of a difference in a certain range imo. Both the PanAm and GO1000 are my favorite all in one units right now. Also pairing the Go1000 with the ZMF X VIbro and the PanAM...
Yeah it is a beast it toatally drove my hd600s to ear pain. Sounded really good with both the HD600s and the ZMF X Vibros it sounds the best so far as a combination of headphone and amp synergy. I think the T70p still sounds better from the PanAm but that is not saying the GO1000 is better than or less than just different from.
Well I actually just paired the GO1000 with the HD600s tonight because I had not used them with the GO because of not having  a decent cable with 3.5mm. I had my plugged into the 47ohms which at first almost made my ears bleed, but then I adjusted the volume and it sounded very very good. I do not know what is wroong with your headphone out jack but it seems like there is something that may need fixing internally from what you had posted. The unit I have had no problems...
EDIT/Update:    I have listened to this unit by itself and with the ALO PanAM for more than 20 hours since yesterday.... and god this sounds amazing with the ZMF X Vibros. Such good chemistry, the bass blows my mind with the pairing, taken the Vibros had good impact and depth and the GO just gave it more tight and taught precision along with detail that kind of just knocked me on my ass. I am thoroughly impressed, and and this pairing has beat out anything I have paired...
So, has no one tried the ALO PanAm with the HE-560 and been successful? 
You would hopefully love the Vibros. I do not know what amp you are pairing with them, but to be honest so far I like a more fast, detailed, and spacious amp. The Geekout offers those things with fantstic bass impact and speed. It has taken the spot of king currently against the HD600  and the T70p out of the PanAm. Just so fun and engaging without losing that detail. Let us know what you think once you get them.
Do you think the PanAm would sound good with the HE560?