Posts by WhiskeyJacks

I will be pairingh them with the DX90 with the PB2 amp, andf will give my impressions and preferences the best I can.,
Getting a pair of these from a friend hoping to enjoy them more than the zero audio tenores
I would consider the ZMF x Vibro as an option for the option of a bit of bass boost and slam. It does really well in this aspect, and is a very musical, detailed, and most of all enjoyable headphone. It has a bass port you can unplug up to three or close all three which adds and reduces bass
This takes only micro SDHC and SDXC correct? and the max size currently is 128gb for these cards this size?
I do not believe he has an upgrade service intact yet with the lower to mid end models he has. to this one. I think he would like to implement something like that eventually, but I am pretty sure it has not happened yet.
if my finger tip affects the sound through my grill modded HE-560 then I can see how the wires in front of the driver and behind the grill can make difference sonically. Have you tried pushed them down. And if so have you noticed differences sonically, and or good or bad changes to the sound?  How is the revision/edit of the Bill-P amp going ? any news and how much watts and voltage were you putting in with the amp you built at 50ohms?
Thank you for the write back, it is appreciated. 
Just letting anyone know that may be interested in the GeekOut 1000 I have a lightly used one, that is only a couple months old that I am going to be putting up for sale. For around 240$ plus shipping.
does anyone know how this unit sound with the iBasso DX90? I have been wanting to try these IEMs for a while but did not want to if they would not pair well with DX90
Yeah I meant to pm you actually I apologize. I had not slept the night before