Posts by WhiskeyJacks

UPDATE: The ZMF X VIbro Sounded good from the PanAm but I prefered what the PanAm did for the T70p overall, but the Vibro's out of the GeekOut 1000 now that is a different story all together, take the nice bass impact, lovely midrange with that realism and the smooth treble and add more width bass tighness, detail through the lows and highs with just such great chemistry. Seriously I highly suggest it for ZMF X Vibro owners. You cannot beat this DAC/Amp at 300$ it is a...
Thanks I thought so, made sense just wanted to be sure. It sounds really good so far, and with the PanAm it works very well Even more detial then with the PanAm DAC(which in comparsion sounded similar to my ODAC)
Also when is the 47ohms output used for? and the .47? I am not a hundred percent sure and jsut would like to double check with some of the more experienced listener's in the thread, again thank you.    EDIT: So far I am enjoying the GO1000 very much. It is a quality DAC with great detail, and I really like the tightness and impact that the amp delivers with bass, along with the power for such a small unit it is very good buy at 300$ new. I really do have to say I prefer...
Well the unit arrived today, and I was not so excited as I normally, due to the day at work...dead tired. But I told myself I would get the software and or drivers setup on this unit and give it a listen when I got in. Well, It did not work out overly well due to the USB ports not reading the GO1000 and it's Software saying it was not plugged in. I went and uninstalled a couple of times trying different things it may of been, eventually I installed a different zip...
Wait so when I am using another amplifier via headphone jack(47ohm) what should I do? I have done this before with other DAC/Amps but nothing like the GO1000. I just want to get the best quality when I do try it with the PanAm amp section. I mean I will using the GO1000 by itself for a while for my initial impressions and review then I will try it with the PanAm AMp and see how it  sounds. Please let me know when you can and thanks a lot.  I usually turn the DAC/amp unit...
See I like a little brightness to my phones as well as nice bass. It is hard to find a balance that exceeds at  all ranges for a good price. These headphones are not as dark as the other ZMF I tried out just a few days ago the V2 I believe. I think the Treble is smooth but not overly dark. The midrange still excels more than most headphones i have listened too. The bass impact is nice and the detail is there just as easy to focus on because of the musicality has you...
Plus if they have trouble selling them they can always inflate the prices of another product and make their money back, I would not worry, if they take them back and resell them good for them. Customer comes first in those situations usually. Also, I would probably be one of those people who would buy it for cheaper due to having hard time affording higher gear. I am okay with that, any comparisons on how they sound compared to other headphones you owned? I was thinking...
No that is what I am saying I had to pay a lot more than the price you are offering, was saying it was a good deal, actually a very good deal for a very good chip. I think the LME49990 gives a very neutral, natural, detailed, and finally spacious sound with the M-Stage, easily my favorite out of the bunch that and the more forward but enjoyable LM4562
Alright, cool beans.. I just wanted to ask to be sure. I wonder how this DAC would sound paired with the PanAM's Amp section. I like to think that would be a really cool combo. A friend of mine is bringing over his GO and I am going to pair it with my own ALO PanAm and see how it sounds.
Can anyone tell me, with the GO1000, is there any problems with using another amp out of the 3.5 mm jack ?