Posts by WhiskeyJacks

I used it with the he 560s for a good while i ended up upgrading to balanced nfb 28 dac and amp woth more power it was still a very good combo
I have not heard the Dunu's but have owned the IE80, listened to the w30, and own currently the Sm64, which for not being a hybrid IEM has very good bass, low end, midrange, with more of a smoother up mid to treble but still detailed. Good sound stage for an IEM for sure, and honestly I think it would suit your tastes from what described. I definitely thought they were better the IE80, by a bit too, and the W30 imo were not as good. So I still own mine and wouldn't really...
Well I have aedele flac files at 24 bit I believe, But they sound fantastic, she is one of my favorite singers via the Omni's
yeah I think the velvet is teh same shape mostly as the sm64. More of a conecern with the plastic that holds the pins being to wide for the sm64 v2. I am just going to order it when I get the money down the road.
And has anyone used it or know if it will fit with the Earsonics models like the SM64?
Does anyone know if the Linum BaX twisted 2 pin cable is compatible with the SM64 or will fit is all I am worried about.
Is the Linum BaX twisted able to go over ear without a specific model? 
Yeah ...agreed that is such a good combo, even without amps like meier stepdance 2 and or Ibasso pb2.  I need help guys I am looking to get an upgraded replacement cable due to mine being damage near the 1/8th jack. It is not for right now due to not having the money but for down the road, I would only be able to use 50-75 on one and wanted something nice, with decent parts and not too heavy. Anyways suggestions, links, or sources would be really helpful
It is the best version of the cable that can be bought at the time, it was used with my he560s  Quoted from the website:   "This cable is meant to serve as an upgrade/replacement cable for the entire HiFiman HE series of headphones. This cable will bring Audiophile grade, no compromise performance to your headphones.  It was designed to match or beat any competing flagship cable in both performance and price.  This cable is the absolute best that Charleston Cable...
Sold shipping pending    Cable still available with XLR 4pin to 1/4 jack interconnect all from audiophile level from Charleston cable company for 100usd