Posts by WhiskeyJacks

Received mine today, and honestly right out of the box I can hear that is a great unit, this is even without the burn in of the tubes that had been ordered on top of the stock at ALOaudio. I was a little worried about losing clarity and some of the nuances that I have heard with my M-stage upgraded with the LME4990x2 in there. Because that is a killer solid state, and I will say even with out some actualy burn in it has some authority. I used both my HD600s and my ER4PT...
Where were you able to find those pad? I could not even find them on the Beyer website. Also, do you know any other earpads that would fit that are soft and plush but with good seal and not hurting the sound of the T70p
Has anyone paired the MD 3.2 with the ALO pan am amp/DAC?
How different is the sound between teh Mad dogs 3.0 with dog pads vs Mad dogs 3.2 with alpha?
pmed 
pmed
This is a fantastic Tube Hybrid Amp. It has been upgraded with RCA 12AU7 tubes which honestly just make it cleaner and or better clarity with the music which already sounded fantastic in general. Shipping is workable half and half if willing to send payment as gift option, but if not I ask you to take care of shipping. Other than that feel free to ask anything you want about this amp it is fantastic and with the tube upgrade it does punch much higher than it's 200$ retail...
I have had these for a a motnh and a half maybe, second owner, they are in good condition no blemishes or cosmetic damage. Along, with the fact that they sound very very good. I am asking 50$ for these which I believe to be a good price.
I literally just opened these am and the first person to use these like new earphones, and they sound amazing. Honest. I just cannot get the right fit with my ears. Which I feared. I am putting up an interest check to see if anyone wants to get a great pair of higher quality IEMs. Write me back if interested.      Pictures will be added if someone is interested. Comes with hard case and accessories 
Has anyone compared the geekout 1000 to the alo panam