Posts by skollin1

I got them I dont feel they are much better than my old $15 http://www.amazon.ca/Sony-MDR-G45LP-Street-Neckband-Headphones/dp/B0015AFVBC    that i broke. lol
Dell.ca has them for 79.99+ tax so it comes to $89 and some cents
Ya I'll probably go with Bose on this one since the price is right.Would never get these regular price tho.
I can get the pxc 250 ii for $100 and the bose oe2 for $90. I also don't really care for noise cancelation. Comfort and sound.
Does anyone know the difference between the Bose OE2 and the soundtrue on ear headphones other than looks? I can get the OE2's for $112 with tax and shipping Soundtrues are $195 with tax. Thanks
What would you choose if they were the same price sennheiser 429 or Bose Ae2.
I broke my old sony $20 MDR-G45LP headphones and am looking to buy another pair of head phones. I listed a few I was checking out was looking for a few suggestions out of these picks, its just for listening to music at home. Thankyou Sony MDR ZX300 ---$20 sennheiser HD 229---$41 sennheiser HD 238---$40 sennheiser PMX 60--$36 sennheiser PMX 90- $17
I broke my old sony $20 MDR-G45LP headphones and am looking to buy another pair of head phones. I listed a few I was checking out was looking for a few suggestions out of these picks, its just for listening to music at home.  Thankyou   Sony MDR ZX300 ---$20   sennheiser HD 229---$41   sennheiser HD 238---$40   sennheiser PMX 60--$36   sennheiser PMX 90- $17