Posts by Hi-Finthen

As always, a good read on another members path and progression in this thing of ours ;')   2007 - 8 was about when I collected most of my gear which has traveled well between seasonal residences .   Presently , for all my gear, I'm quite enjoying this recent purchase - a little portable rig of Westone 3's & SansaDisk lossless .     
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Déjà Vu, 1970       " Feels Like I've Been Here , Before ;')  
KING / BLUIETT TRIO Makin' Whoopee: Tribute to the King Cole Trio     Hamiet Bluiett’s heartfelt tribute to the Nat King Cole Trio—by far the most original I’ve ever heard. Bluiett describes his inspiration: “I wanted to focus on Nat as a pianist, not as a vocalist. He was a formidable pianist, ‘anointed’ as they say in the church. He could get to your soul like no other.” Hamiet’s joined here by contrabass giant Keter Betts blending warmly with Rodney...
Fun February - " Stap it ! "  
Naked Songs  [Live And Acoustic]     Rickie Lee Jones          
Tumbleweed Connection   Elton John  
 You're just bustin' eggs , now  ;') -------------------------------------------------------- JANUARY 21, 2014FOX: OBAMA TO FORCE ALL AMERICANS TO BUY POTPOSTED BY ANDY BOROWITZNEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—President Obama is about to issue an executive order that would force all Americans to purchase a monthly supply of marijuana, the Fox News Channel reported today.According to Fox’s Sean Hannity, who broke the story, Obama’s initiative is part of a broader plan to make...
JANUARY 20, 2014 MAYORS BULLIED BY CHRISTIE FORM SUPPORT GROUP POSTED BY ANDY BOROWITZ NEWARK (The Borowitz Report)—A support group for mayors bullied by New Jersey Governor Chris Christie held its first meeting today at the Prudential Center arena, in Newark. Organizers of the gathering pronounced themselves pleased with the turnout, as bullied officeholders from all over the state filled the eighteen-thousand-seat venue. The support group was the brainchild of...
Microwave on "Pizza Reheat" test  (scorching details ;')