Posts by PolkManiac

I"m not sure, but the iDevice cable isn't even fully functional, with no volume controls.
I can't wait to hear impressions of these.  An in depth review is always great, but even a very simplistic 'they sound similar to X headphone' would be helpful for those of us looking to pick up a pair.
It won't sound THAT bad with iTunes not changing the sample rate. Do yourself a favor though and get bitperfect or amarra hifi
Jude, would love to read your impression of these, unless I've missed it somewhere. I assume that they couldn't have been too impressive but I'd love to be wrong
I can't wait to hear first impressions on these. I love my PSB but something with a less obtrusive look and great sound might work better for the office.
Well that's a huge bummer about the cable.  I was hoping for a cable option that has a volume control, but I guess not.
When are these going to ship? Site shows 45 to 60 days
What's remarkable is how good it is given it's size.  It's the combination of sound quality and size that makes this thing so good.  It's not the best DAC out there, even at its price, but given how small and portable it is the performance is outstanding.   Only time will tell if another company is able to replicate that mix, but I'd imagine something will come along.
Yes, I have the same issue, it's like a faint chirping sound, when I'm at work next to my wireless headset.  I had the exact same issue with my Polk UltraFocus 8000 and at this point just assume it's the nature of the beast.
So no thoughts on a replacement iPod cable that has the volume controls?  I may just order the cable from V-Moda and see what happens