Posts by Airlight

I live in Sweden but I used DHL express and after the first failed delivery, they left a slip in my mailbox that I could sign with relevant info and leave on the door. Then I could go to a DHL page, enter the tracking number and select a new day for a 2nd delivery attempt. On that day, they showed up and accepted my signed slip that I taped on my apartment door as a valid signature. I instructed them to leave the parcel in the mailbox if there was enough room. Hey...
 Same for me, the cable seems ever so slightly too big for the cinch, i've gotten in into a good general position where it will stay.
The VSD2S really is quite great. Quite neutral with boosted bass and treble, and the treble is precise and crisply brittle-sounding. Plus the soundstage seems easily deeper and more apparent than AN16 and GR07.   Finding the right tips and insertion depth can take the edge off the treble peak/focus point that exists, plus some adjusting to it will make it not stand out after a while. Still quite sibilant-prone though. Like GR07 and VSD5 is has that fast decay in the...
Briefly listened to both AN16 and VSD2S.   Overall, wow. For this price, I got the AN16, which might just be my favourite voiced Vsonic IEM yet. Like the GR07, but the mids are slightly more prominent, and it seems to have a bit more depth than the GR07s focus on pure surface texture. Seems more refined, for some reason. Really like it.   And the VSD2S reminds me of the VSD5. Equally impressive soundstage and airiness, and it has the same brittle treble texture (can be...
I picked Express shipping which might show more info aswell.  Picked it when they still would have arrived with time to spare if they had shipped on the 1st as initially projected.
Thanks for the replies, hadn't actually seen the post from LMUE where they showed the AN16.   I am getting mine on friday according to DHL estimates. "Sadly" I'm going to Spain for a weeks vacation then so I will have to wait for a while before that sweet, precise Vsonic sound will hit my eardrums... sigh...
I sort of took it for granted, but does anyone know if the AN16 will be included in the initial delivery of the VSD2/S, or will it be sent separately later on? I'm guessing the former but might aswell check.
Just a quick chime in.   New HE-400i owner.   Really liked them.   Removed cloth on grille.   Am now going to marry them.   Fantastic sound with the cloth removed.
 LMUE posted an update today, pre-order will be on the 24th...? I read it a few hours ago, check their facebook for the correct info. :)
 The VSD5 does not come with detachable cables. The design looks a lot like the VSD3 which comes/came in both detachable and non-detachable versions. The removable cables for the VSD3 have a proprietary connector, similar but not identical to standard MMCX connectors.