or Connect

Posts by Airlight

I posted my review of the pre-release version I was sent, I agree with most here that there's a lot of like if the frequency response is in your sweetspot: http://www.head-fi.org/products/shozy-zero-iem/reviews/16251
I've had the Zero for a few weeks now, and my impressions should hopefully be posted in a few days at most. They're quite positive despite the Shozy Zero not really being my preferred signature or presentation.   I had the opportunity to snap a picture of them on film rather than digital, so I thought I'd share it for those that like the design and look of them.  
  I checked my Silver GR07 (owned them about 18 months I think), and mine also have a crack around the same area. Both L and R actually. Never noticed it before. So far no change in sound noticed.
Likewise, checking my mailbox everyday. ;)
Meaning different wood color/lightness on left and right earpiece? Would make it easier to tell L from R. :)
I kind of hope so, one the one hand I really like the VSD5 for its really fast, snappy sound, but the recent Vsonic trend of tissy/peaky upper treble is kind of getting a bit annoying for me, So I would really like a more upper-mid focused version.
Vsonic recently refreshed the VSD3S to the New VSD3S.   I wonder if the New VSD5S will be a bigger change since they added the S moniker at the end. The VSD3S is, I believe, slightly flatter in the mids and lower in the bass over the VSD3. So we'll se if the same type of change will happen for the VSD5S, or if they just added it to further avoid confusion with the original VSD5.
I find this intriguing. I have the new VSD3S and I find the Vsonic GR07 quite a bit above that. I am curious if the Zero will be able to best the GR07 as my favourite dynamic driver IEM.
Looks like I'll be joining the party soon. Will be fun comparing and contrasting with some of the existing items in my collection.
Nice someone else also uses these tips.   I also have an Etymotic HF5, and using the S adapter on that also gives an interesting tuning. Too bad these tips are really hard to get off from the stem, swapping around isn't really encouraged. :)