or Connect

Posts by speedracer1

Open to all buyers in the USA and Internationally:   Selling my amazing RWAK380 amp.  The device is in "perfect condition" and in "perfect working order" 10/10.  No scuffs, scratches or blemishes. This device has never been out of the Meteor leather case except to clean it.     I am the original owner and the device was meticulously cared for.   For more information on the Red Wine AK380 Amp Mod please click on the following...
Open to all buyers in the USA and Internationally:   Selling my amazing RWAK380 player with the original leather carrying case (brown) in perfect condition.  The device itself is in "perfect condition" and in "perfect working order" 10/10.  No scuffs, scratches or blemishes. This device has never been out of the leather case except to clean it.  It comes with all the accessories including both screen protectors front and back (both has never been removed).  The sides of...
Open to all buyers in the USA and Internationally:   Selling my amazing Shure KSE-1500 electrostatic IEM’s along with all accessories.  Both the amp and the IEMS’s are in "perfect condition" and in "perfect working order" 10/10.  No scuffs, scratches or blemishes. The leather case that protects the KSA-1500 amp is also in perfect shape.     Regarding Accessories: The KSE1500 comes with a permanently affixed kevlar cable, protective case, adapters, and earphone...
Open to all buyers in the USA and Internationally:   Selling my amazing JH Layla IEM’s along with all accessories.  These are the full carbon fiber body with “Burnt” titanium bezel and carbon fiber logo inserts. These IEM’s are in "perfect condition" and in "perfect working order" 10/10.  No scuffs, scratches or blemishes.     Regarding Accessories: The JH Layla comes with all the original accessories, tips, screwdriver some highlights include two cables: One is a...
Open to all buyers in the USA and Internationally:   Selling an amazing purpose built custom 50” X6 Series Sliver + Gold (Type 6 Litz) Semi-Round Braid Oyaide Rhodium Plated 6 wire balanced cable.  This cable is terminated with a 4 pole 2.5mm connector and designed to work with the Astell & Kern player’s balanced amp and the other end is terminated for the JH Siren Series IEM’s.  The JH Audio side has black heat-shrinks on both sides.   The cable is beautifully...
Hi Dillan, I respect that your technically minded.  I am technically trained and make a very good living at it as many of us on this thread do!  That said, I would like to think we (all of us) are multi-faceted beings and although we may have invested in a technical education or focus we can't discount that things that are not measured are not plausible.   The argument you mention (above) with respect to the cable-wire for example distill down to quality of the material,...
I clearly respect your view-point and your decision to pass on the AK380.  That said, my experience was different.  Specifically, I had the AK240 and the AK380 together for comparison side by side for several months before I purchased the amp module and then a few months later before I sent the units off to Vinnie for the RWAK modifications on both the AK player and the amp.  I respectfully say that each step I made I have heard honest sound improvements money/cost aside. ...
  onlychild, Beautiful accurate and articulate summary of exactly what both Apina and I have both experience!  I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner but I've dropped off of HeadFi about a month ago and I'm just starting the monumental task of trying to play catching up.  The RWAK mods are the single biggest sound improvement you can make to an already unbelievable pocket portable player.    
  I agree with spook76, Thank you for all your contributions Sincerely,Your friend in audio,-Speed
I have been very fortunate with my KSE-1500's as I've had them just a few months but since their release a few member on this thread have experience problems typically with either the left or right channel cutting out.  As many have said in the past Shure is a very reputable company and will stand behind their product and for many of us pioneers that was exactly why we decided to purchase them. I don't recall every member who had experienced an issue but here are a...