or Connect

Posts by speedracer1

I agree with spook76, Thank you for all your contributions Sincerely,Your friend in audio,-Speed
I have been very fortunate with my KSE-1500's as I've had them just a few months but since their release a few member on this thread have experience problems typically with either the left or right channel cutting out.  As many have said in the past Shure is a very reputable company and will stand behind their product and for many of us pioneers that was exactly why we decided to purchase them. I don't recall every member who had experienced an issue but here are a...
Good question!   As a former Shure SE-846 owner, I used only the black olives and I didn't put any shell of any kind on them.  That said, the SE-846 shell is a physically larger enclosure then the KSE-1500 and that may or may not be an issue.  When I followed the 846 thread I noticed the full shells but never any half shell.  I hope some other SE-846 owners/former owners can weight-in here?  Also you could contact Snugs via e-mail and ask them Paul is the owner and he is...
Hi piercer, Hope all is going well for you my friend.  Yes I believe so but please shoot Paul and e-mail he will respond to you quickly. I've had mine for about 6 weeks now and I'm really happy I have them. Sincerely,Your friend in audio,-Speed
Hi y2jdmbfan, Please refer to posts 1831 for pics of the Snugs half shells and 1832 for pics of the Sensaphonics full shells.  They speak for themselves. Sincerely,-Speed
Hi TommyTunes, Did you contact them directly via email?  I just received my case and shipped to the USA in late January/early February from Meteor. Sincerely,-Speed
Hi 35FLEYou don't need the full shells the overall improvement is really quite noticeable with the half shells and the weight and appearance difference speak for themselves. As I'm traveling 4 hours per day in some of the busiest terminals in the world namely NYC and between trains, buses and subways and have them on sometimes 8 or more hours of continuous use. They are perfectly comfortable with no sound leakage and provide beautiful isolation each and every day. ...
Hi bmichels, First I must extend a sincere apology to you as I promised I would reply on the Chord Dave thread the other day.  I'm spending too much time on that crazy thread but there is a ton of intellectual capital there and great practical experience with very knowledge base of folks.That said, we have such a wonderful group of people on this thread I'm honored to be a part of it! Regarding our good friend prismstorm, I hope after he has a chance to rack-up the 100...
Hi RESNFX, Yes it could have been the Aurender Server I'm honestly not familiar with the product line but I distinctly remember Andrew saying it was a server with 2TB of storage not 4TB and only a USB output and it was 1/2 price of the Aurender TOTL and I think that server was 8k. We listened to the Bill Evans Trio, Waltz for Debby (Take 2) @ 24/192kHz.  This was the same on both sources namely my RWAK 380 and the Aurender music server and it's a beautiful well recorded...