Posts by speedracer1

Wow amazing... a bit expensive at the moment but at some point it will price adjust... -Speed 
   Dr. Sheep and AnakChan, I would like to say to both of you that I sincerely respect your view points and your contributions to HeadFi on so many threads and your in-site is truly invaluable to me. Please let me explain where the comment comes from.  In my day job I'm a CISO but weekends, nights, evenings I've been a musician.  My primary instrument  are the drums.  I've had amazing opportunities to experience first hand playing many types of "drum kits" and listen to...
Hi DuxR,   I listened to the LCD-2 almost a year back just briefly before I purchased the Fostex TH-900's cans.  I honestly don't exactly remember the sound signature but it wasn't my purchase choice.     That said, I've got allot of listening time with the Roxanne's and compared to the Layla's the Roxanne is a much thicker sound. The bass is honestly a bit over-welling for my ears even with the adjustment dials turned all the way down.  They are not "bright" at all...
  Yes by all means audition the Angie's is by far the best recommendation.  I have not personally heard them but based on some very knowledge people who contribute to this thread regularly i.e. (goodvibes) and others they must be amazing!  If I had to compare the sound signature of the three CIEM's; Roxanne, Layla and Shure SE-846's against my Fostex TH-900 cans with the Moon Audio sliver dragon mod.  I would say the Layla's are the closest to the sound signature, next is...
Buyer changed his mind.  Available again  Please note these are the Fostex TH-900 with the Moon Audio Silver Dragon V3 cable moification. They are less then a year old. Original invoice  $1,700 USD.
Open to all buyers in the USA and Internationally:   Selling my amazing Fostex TH-900 headphones with the Moon Audio Sliver Dragon V3 modification.  They are in "perfect condition" and "perfect working order" and have less than 30 hours of use. Specifically no scuffs, scratches or blemishes. I'm a very meticulous and these headphones are extremely well cared for. These headphone were purchased from Moon Audio about 11 months ago. Original invoice was $1,700 usd....
God Yes!!! Please get on with the impressions!!! 40 pages of crap so far to navigate thru is simply just too much for me.  I'm hear simply for the sound and not all the nonsense... -Speed  
The event in Germany was two days long and no one has taken away any "listening impressions" of the AK 380 yet?    -Speed
Open to all buyers in the USA and Internationally:   Selling my amazing Shure SE-846's.  They are in "perfect condition" and "perfect working order".  No scuffs, scratches or blemishes. These IEM's are extremely well cared for.  For the $719 dollars I am including the following items: Multiple "brand new and never used" extra black olive ear-buds in medium and large ($15 - $20 value) Brand new extra Shure carrying case (black) ($15 value) Brand new extra 48" clear...
Folks,   Where is this video link? I must have missed it.   Thank you, -Speed