or Connect

Posts by speedracer1

Acknowledgments:   I would like to extend Todd a sincere thank you for allowing me to listen to these headphones.  He is professional, personal and wonderful to work with.  Exactly the person I like to do business with.  Plain and simple!   Equipment Used:   HD-800, Hifiman HE-1000, Cord Hugo, Red Wine Audio AK380 including both mods for the internal and external amps, Shure KSE-1500 and the JH the Layla’s.   Appearance / Construction:   As far as cans go they...
Wow,   This update could be the single most significant FW update AK has made to there players to date!     They need to be commended for there excellent TOTL products and there continued effort to support each and every player they have ever made from the AK 100 on up. This clearly continues to widen the gap between AK vs. the said competition.     Folks all our players just got more valuable!   Nice work AK ! Sincerely your friend in audio -Speed...
Open to all buyers in the USA and Internationally:   Selling my amazing Chord Hugo DAC Amp along with all accessories.  This device along with all accessories are in perfect condition and in perfect working order 10/10.  No scuffs, scratches or blemishes.     Regarding Accessories: 1 meter USB to Micro USB cable Windows and MAC drivers 1 meter optical cable Power supply/factory charger 120v USA  (I have two factory power supplies) Custom synopics 30” optical...
Open to all buyers in the USA and Internationally:   Selling my amazing HIFIMAN HE-1000’s along with all the accessories.  The headphone and accessories are in perfect condition and in perfect working order 10/10.  No scuffs, scratches or blemishes. The leather case that protects the headphones is also in perfect shape. I still have the plastic on that protects the aluminum lettering of the leather case.     Regarding Accessories: The HIFIMAN HE-1000’s come with three...
Open to all buyers both in the USA and Internationally:   Selling my amazing RWAK380 amp.  The device is in perfect condition and in perfect working order 10/10.  No scuffs, scratches or blemishes. This device has never been out of the Meteor leather case except to clean it.       I am the original owner and the device was meticulously cared for.   For more information on the Red Wine AK380 Amp Mod please click on the following...
Open to all buyers in the USA and Internationally:   Selling my amazing RWAK380 player with the original leather carrying case (brown) in perfect condition.  The device itself is in perfect condition and in perfect working order 10/10.  No scuffs, scratches or blemishes. This device has never been out of the leather case except to clean it.  It comes with all the accessories including both screen protectors front and back (both has never been removed).  The sides of the...
Open to all buyers in the USA and Internationally:   Selling my amazing less than 6 month old Shure KSE-1500 electrostatic IEM’s along with all accessories.  Both the amp and the IEMS’s are in perfect condition and in perfect working order 10/10.  No scuffs, scratches or blemishes. The leather case that protects the KSA-1500 amp is also in perfect shape.     Regarding Accessories: The KSE1500 comes with a permanently affixed kevlar cable, protective case, adapters,...
Open to all buyers in the USA and Internationally:   Selling my amazing less then 10 months old JH Layla IEM’s along with all accessories.  These are the full carbon fiber body with Burnt titanium bezel and carbon fiber logo inserts. These IEM’s are in perfect condition and in perfect working order 10/10.  No scuffs, scratches or blemishes.     Regarding Accessories: The JH Layla comes with all the original accessories, tips, screwdriver some highlights include two...
Open to all buyers in the USA and Internationally:   Selling an amazing purpose built custom 50” X6 Series Sliver + Gold (Type 6 Litz) Semi-Round Braid Oyaide Rhodium Plated 6 wire balanced cable.  This cable is terminated with a 4 pole 2.5mm connector and designed to work with the Astell & Kern player’s balanced amp and the other end is terminated for the JH Siren Series IEM’s.  The cable also include the two adjustable bass pots with the exact same range adjustment as...
Hi Dillan, I respect that your technically minded.  I am technically trained and make a very good living at it as many of us on this thread do!  That said, I would like to think we (all of us) are multi-faceted beings and although we may have invested in a technical education or focus we can't discount that things that are not measured are not plausible.   The argument you mention (above) with respect to the cable-wire for example distill down to quality of the material,...