Posts by plainsong

I read an article once in a local paper that was basically a footnote saying that immigration was now having to be on the lookout for just this kind of thing. Unfeckingbelievable. You try not to judge someone on looks, but those frown lines are so set in that it's hard to think anything other than guilty. Who else would like to see a list of all their products, to know which ones will have the sweet fragence of slavery and to avoid?
Well I don't have lots of money, but perhaps I could jump ship back to Nikon. Only problem is I'd have to get rid of the Canon first and who's going to buy that? It's not worth ebaying so I'll just have to ask around if anyone locally wants it. Thanks for the suggestion!
I vote Maybe, just because I can.
I was too much of a chicken for too many years. I braced my foot through arm of the chair, in case it jumped, and he started with the needle, and it was like... that's it?? This is the big deal that I've been building up in my head for so long?? It hurts less than getting my ears or eyebrow pierced, it hurts less than a bee sting (well ok, because I'm allergic to those, so there's an extra pain there), It's like a cat using your leg as a scratching post...not the most...
I suppose if it were for the Dolpin-Turtle Fire Dept. Otherwise the only thing they have in common is that they're both circular with some decoration. Well, if everyone liked the same tattoo then we'd all have a barcode on our necks and a rose on our ankles.
Is there any such digital camera that takes really nice pictures as long as you set it up right, without having to argue with it too much? I'm having a hell of a time getting anything good out of a Canon A700. I was willing to trade a little bit of size for features, and it's got plenty of them, I just can't take a picture that doesn't need photoshopping first. It's one thing to do a bit of layering with a screen, and then a gausian blur/multiply to make things stand out....
I can understand why Todd doesn't have time to answer your emails though. It's a one or two guy operation, and if someone is emailing about small details then it's easy to see how they would get missed. You're address being wrong isn't a small issue though, so absolutely he should be notified of that. It's probably not him that did it, but still, it happened on his watch and he can't correct that in the future if he's not told. I know paying customs duty sucks. In this...
Ryan, since you're still around, instead of dodging the subject, why not post something interesting that will clue us in on why you're the victim here. If we're the mean internet bullies, then please, tell us your side of the story. Enlighten us. Tell us how not sending someone what they rightfully payed for is acceptable. There's always two sides to every story, and since you have a rationale for everything you post about here, I'd love to here the one behind this.
It can't be true all the time though. You have to look at each combo for what it is. For example, if (and this isn't going to happen) I were to sell the custom dt990s with the Corda HA-2, this is an awesome awesome combo and I'd be selling them together because it's just plain easier and whoever gets it will be getting an awesome combo. It's not happening though, but that's just an example. Now if I were to sell the A950 ltd with the HA-2----- ehhh, not-so-much, but doing...
Yes, I read where you contradicted yourself, and yet, you didn't edit the post where you basically blame Todd for the world's woes. So yeah, I'm going to say that's wrong. The rest is edited since evilking edited his. Quote: Originally Posted by evilking Who the hell do you think you are? I'm in two minds whether to give your post even a moments thought... I know! I'll use bullet points! a) Read the post (#10) where I acknowledge "there is nothing...