Posts by MarvyMarvy

I don't think so! Hating on beats means that you know what good headphones sound like, and why overbloated bassy headphones are terrible hhahaha. I don't mean to sound too ignorant or anything but considering how many people think beats sound good the people who know that beats aren't good need to be given a cookie and a set of momentums for standing up ​haha
My friend said that beats are the best, so I let him listen to some rap with my dt770s and my fiio e18 and immediately he started dancing with a big smile on his face. Then I asked him how do they sound and he said 'it's OK I guess' lol what a joke. And I'm the only audiophile in my school everyone else has beats and Bose with apple ear buds.
Beyerdynamic Dt770 pro 250 ohm with fiio e12 or e18 would be good. The bass has both quality and quantity and the soundstage is as good as most open back headphones. I fin d them good with everything even classical music and they are only 180$. The isolation is top notch too. Also look into the fostex closed headphones
The dt770 are the best allrounders I've ever heard. I didn't get to try the x1's but I'm sure the dt770 will satisfy you because they have a wide soundstage and very deeply pronounced bass.  I tested many headphones at B&H and the dt770 have the best separation and soundstage under maybe 400 for a closed back. They are also well built and some of the most comfortable under the hd800 and sennheiser hd598. Oh yeah and they block out sound REALLY well and keep your music from...
Right now I'm looking for a store in new York to try the Philips.  I've already tried my dream headphone the hd800 and the q701and I purchased the dt770 so to be honest they all sound just as good to my ears. I'd almost say I'm completely satisfied with my dt770s but the lack of treble presence leaves something to be desired :/ of course I've tried to EQ the highs up a bit but I dislike EQing any headphone. Also with my dt770s I can now blast my music in school while my...
I know this is off topic but could someone explain to me how the dt770 pro 250 ohm have such a large soundstage for a closed headphone. Also why are they so dark sounding? Compared to most other headphones I've listened to the dt770s have a richly detailed but dark sound signature.  Because I purchased the beyerdynamic dt770s and I got to listen to the q701s I've made up my mind to just keep these and buy the Phillips later on with a powerful amp for the 770s. But I hope...
You should they have every gadget and headphone imaginable. But they didn't have the hifimans or staxs headphones(cries) but you will enjoy every second just as i did. 
So I recently visited the B&H store and they had almost every headphone on head fi (wow) I got to try the sennheiser hd800 and akg k701and fostex headphones with a few others. Honestly the difference between my old Samson sr850 and all those is not night and day but perhaps just a different sound characteristic. The sennheiser hd800 have a extremely large soundstage which didn't surprise me at all but it was extremely comfortable to wear on my head.  The 701s had a very...
Nah I take extreme care of my electronics. Almost to the point of it being unhealthy so I think its OK. I even clean them with a dust tool and alcohol to make them stay shiny. And I mean the type of alcohol you get from the convenience store
I have to constantly tell this guy at my school which could afford 10 sennheiser h800s and the amps that beats are fake HiFi marketing headphones yet he says they are good because they are made out of metal.SO basically any headphone made with plastic in his opinion is bad hahhaaha. But I still think the q701 could use less plastic if they are to last?