or Connect

Posts by MarvyMarvy

That would take too long, I have more than 1000 songs and I'm also leaning towards the x5 because I've read it's more neutral compared the the dx90. And I kinda dislike apple for being too proprietary and limiting.
 My friend let me try her iPod with 160 gigs of memory and I plugged some cheap headphones from radio shack in and the sound I got could be compared to my current setup with my fiio e18 and dt770s but I don't use apples music format files. I use 320 kbps 16bit and 24bit music in mp3  so that would be a problem buying an iPod to use.
After some consideration I might go for the dx90 but can someone compare it to the fiio x3 in terms of detail and imaging because that's what I'm looking for. 
The hifiman hm700 doesn't look as promising as the dx90 or fiio x5 but I will consider it
Hifiman or dx90? I want power and the most musical experience I can get for 300 to 400 but I am also getting a summer job as I am still only 17 so maybe I will save up for the astel and Kern ak10? Or should I just get the dx90? So confusing :/   BTW this DAP has to last me because I will be upgrading my headphones in the future so I need to make a good choice.
I had considered the x5 but i will need to save up for that :/ what about the ibasso dx50 how does it compare in neutrality to the x3? And will it run my dt770s?
I need a portable music player for my beyer dt770 pro 250 ohm headphones. I am looking for a neutral player with the power to drive my headphones on the go and give me reference sound quality.
Hello, I'm Marvin and I love headphones and DUBSTEP XD
I've let a few of my teachers try my dt770 pros and all of them had the funniest look on their faces. It's almost amazing how they say, why would you spend more then 100$ on headphones are you crazy. Then I say well I enjoy my music and I'm aware of most things other's are not aware of. BTW if you own any beyers or any bass heavy headphones with a large soundstage listen to this song by tipper ( life raft for a death trip and gulch) tell me what you think please :)
A lot of company's probably spend millions of dollars designing headphones. Even the hd800 has a right to be priced at 1500$ because sennheiser put so much hard work into making it, they deserve the money just like all the other hard working company's out there (most people don't understand that fact) but headphones these days are pretty freaking expensive like the stax headphones.