or Connect

Posts by luberconn

there's the RX200, RX200s and RX2/3.  i like how the RX2/ gives you the option of 2 or 3  battery.  i don't have any desire to use a 3 battery mod.  but the form factor on the rx with 2 batteries looks pretty sweet.         i'm just loving this whole mech squonk setup.  at home, it's the only setup i'm reaching for.   
  yah, sounds like it.  oh well.  i still find that it's $20 well spent :)  vaped on it all day yesterday. 
yah man.  i'm baffled.  i don't think it's the dots.  the dots are definitely lined up with the air holes.  and the grooves in the chamber are lined up with the corresponding dots on rim of the chamber.  the only thing i can think of is that maybe the diameter of the AFC insert tube is a little too small and not air tight against the walls of the chamber, thus letting full open air into the AFC tube no matter where the dots are aligned. i'm getting a restricted lung hit. ...
still not working.  i lined up the smallest air flow iwth the single dot and still getting air coming in from all 3 dual air slots.  trust me, no matter where i set the air flow, i'm getting same draw.    i just emailed the vendor asking if this was a problem. 
yah, i get the concept of it.  i just don't know if it works on this clone.  it has all the right channels and hole sizes.  but i think the tolerances must be off because not matter what dots i line up, i seem to be getting the same draw off of the atty.    i just lined up one dot with the single dot, so should just be getting air from the 2 holes in front of the single dot.  but i just covered all 3 dual airflow slots and let my finger off of one while inhaling and it...
@paradoxper only one build so far.  kanthal 26ga 3 wrap.  comes in at .38ohm.  vaping it at 18w.  waiting for some 28ga to come in since all i have is 24ga, 26 and 30.  i think the AFC might be lame on this clone tho.  i'm switching the dots and not noticing much difference, if any.  thankfully it's giving me a draw/vape that i enjoy tho.  the design looks correct, but i think maybe the tolerances may be off.  the AFC chamber doesn't appear to have a gap as it slides in...
i received that Nextasis clone yesterday from coppervape.  it is quite nice.  i like the restricted lung hit i can get from it.  producing a nice warm flavorful vape. it's a keeper!           i also received the coppervape bottom feed brass mech mod.  love this thing too so far.  it's a heavy ass brick tho.  :)   paired it with a NarDA clone with fat daddy vapes bottom feed pin.  i need to grind it down a bit because it's long and creates a gap between the atty...
lol.  but i did enjoy it.  i had good luck on it.  i was intimidated by mesh but every build i did on it went smooth. 
nice!  i actually did enjoy my Nextgen clone, but i tried to drill out the air hole a little larger and screwed up and ended up going into the juice well and threw it in the garbage.  lol.  lesson learned.    i watched a couple of vids and the design is pretty facinating.  the air flow boggles my mind.      what wire are you using on yours?  I have 30ga and then 26ga.  would it be worth it for me to pick up 28ga?  i've got some 300 and 400 micron mesh.  what are you...