or Connect

Posts by luberconn

i've been stuck on my coppervape squonk and origen little tank  for a while now.  just got these two clones in this week and it's made me pick up my regulated mods for the first time in months.  both of these attys are performing very well.  great flavor.   hobo driftank       In'Sane  
i've had my istick Pico since they first came out like 8 months ago.  also have had a sxk zero mini for over a year, still works fine.  i've actually only had two mods crap out on me in almost 2 yrs.  both isticks.  istick 30w and istick 50w.  so long as you're not dropping them, or letting juice flood the 510 connection, your mods should last you a long while.  there's always a chance of getting a dud.
has the bluetooth list been updated, or is it old? 
just got the tiny tank clone.   pretty awesome little atty.     
yah, i've been subscribed to the bogan for a long while now.  he's crazy, but his personality makes his reviews interesting and fun.  and under all of the cursing and antics, he seems like a good dude and seems to know what he's talking about. 
 i guess i haven't really tried any of the others.  i've been quite satisfied with the flavor i've gotten, so i haven't deviated from it.   maybe i'll break down and try some fancy stuff some time.  same with wire....most of my wire is cheap lightning vapes wire.  haven't messed with any of the boutique wire. 
i still just use muji. 
got this bad boy last night.  i was a big gob mini v1 fan.  this v3 improves upon everything except 2mL vs 3mL.  putting out great flavor and a nice warm vape with single clapton coil build.     
it's a cool looking RDA.  looks like a Narda, but with clamps and more air flow options.  very nice. 
finally got Origen 16 clone yesterday.  love it.  so so small.