Posts by MoatsArt

Here you go:  
I think I am going crazy.  My mind is like a windmill, going round and round the hub of an amplifier I am being built by a noble and sage headfier   I can think of nothing else.  I am consumed.  My mind will not rest until it is built and I can make no further changes to the specifications.   I guess it is better than a preoccupation with my own death.  Perhaps the amp is my flotation device in a bitter ocean.  I don't feel right in the head though.
I purchased a pair of AKG K7XX headphones from Massdrop and asked Dennis  (money4me247) to forward them to me in Australia.   Here are my observations:   1. Dennis' communication was always detailed and prompt 2. Postage pricing was transparent, honest and fair 3. The headphones were forwarded to me without delay in outstanding condition, packaging and all 4. Dennis checked the headphones for issues that may have required their return 5. He charged absolutely...
I remember when I was a boy headphones were made out of jam tins and cotton reels. You could buy a pair for sixpence and have enough change to see a film.
Can someone with the GR 8 version of Glenn's OTL please tell me the dimensions of the case? Thanks Nathan
Crap post - Deleted (apologies)
Crap post - Deleted
Crap post - Deleted
Let me add my voice to the choir: Get better soon.    This too shall pass.
Can't wait to hear about what you hear.  Post lots of pics when the parcel arrives.