Posts by Stanfoo

The source is optical input from TV. Headphones is HD598. I use this for music and movies. No budget limit, looking for all the options out there.   I'm looking for something that has more precise volume control than just knobs, either through a remote control or has numbers in the device. And something that can output high volume (E17 was lacking in this).
What's the next best thing besides the Fiio E17/E09K combo? The E17 would be perfect but it lacks enough volume so I got the E09K to combo with it, but I don't like the round volume slider. You don't know precisely what the volume is at. E17 was perfect for this with their numbers.   What other DAC/AMP are there that suits my needs?
Is it bad if I set the gain on in the E09K? People recommend to turn it off, but I need the extra sound. What negatives from doing this?
delete
Hello. Can someone tell me how far I have to turn the volume notch in the E09K to match the same volume that of 12gain 60volume in the E17?
Hello. Can someone tell me how far I have to turn the volume notch in the E09K to match the same volume that of 12gain 60volume in the E17?
I have the E17 and I'm on max volume settings (12gain, 60volume) and I want more volume. Would getting the E09K and using it's volume controls over the E17 produce higher volume than the E17's max volume?
How r u supposed to toggle the Lo Bypass "switch" on the side?   There is no switch. U cant do anything...
Did I F up my hearing? I use this on +12 gain and 60 volume (highest on everything) and now I want it to be louder lol.
Yes connected to headphones, HD598, source is TV. Volume controlled by the E17. I'm playing the same files and didn't change anything so its either the device or me.