Posts by Stanfoo

Is it bad if I set the gain on in the E09K? People recommend to turn it off, but I need the extra sound. What negatives from doing this?
delete
Hello. Can someone tell me how far I have to turn the volume notch in the E09K to match the same volume that of 12gain 60volume in the E17?
Hello. Can someone tell me how far I have to turn the volume notch in the E09K to match the same volume that of 12gain 60volume in the E17?
I have the E17 and I'm on max volume settings (12gain, 60volume) and I want more volume. Would getting the E09K and using it's volume controls over the E17 produce higher volume than the E17's max volume?
How r u supposed to toggle the Lo Bypass "switch" on the side?   There is no switch. U cant do anything...
Did I F up my hearing? I use this on +12 gain and 60 volume (highest on everything) and now I want it to be louder lol.
Yes connected to headphones, HD598, source is TV. Volume controlled by the E17. I'm playing the same files and didn't change anything so its either the device or me.
Used this at 6gain 60volume for a month or so, now the volume sounds lower than it used to sound, had to up gain to 12 to actually sound decently loud again. Is it just me slowly going deaf or the device's fault?
I am using the Fiio E17 with my HD598's and when I put the volume on high (6gain 60volume) I can hear some noise in the background on loud parts.   I am wondering if there is such a thing as an amp that would completely remove this noise? If not, what is the best amp at removing as much noise as possible?   (The noise is from the movie file so it will always be there but ONLY when I put the volume really high. I'm looking for an amp that can remove it).