Posts by nickie

Are you sure its the T2 ?From the pics on their site its more like a standard Coaxial MMCX connector with the little pin inside the cable jack whereas the T2 have the pin on the earphones itself   
 My EM32 actually took less than 2 working days, its amazing how Earsonics managed to make them so quick ... I'm impressed 
Very interesting indeed 
 Sounds very good. BTW i saw they have a new 360 type of cable for their product line, do you have any intel on that ?
Anyone knows how long the turnaround time might be for Earsonics customs ?
Sold !
Sold !
Hi   Selling my H8pro to fund my surround sound system. Everything is in perfect working condition including box and everything that came with it.   Custom art ownership transfer is 75€ and i can send it directly to Custom art.   Shipping to Custom art is included in asking price. Paypal fees is not included.   Pm me if you have any further questions.   Best //Nickie
 With the bass switch on do you feel the bass to be overwhelming ?The boost is fixed and from various resources, many claimed its a bit too much but since the Harmony series have quite clean bass response this might not be the case i suppose
The difference is not that big so your opinion based on your H8 would suffice. I'm thinking about getting the Duo or probably the new Pure II.My previous experiences with amp was underwhelming so its good to have opinions before i commit to a buy