Posts by Miksu

sorry wrong group
Here are my short impressions of PM-1 after listening them for three weeks. They are really easy to listen. Physically light and comfortable (especially compared to Audeze) and sound wise there is nothing that bothers. So they are ideal, although expensive, for background listening. But for me my
 Well it seems that my amp doesn't like to be switched on for too a long time. It was off last night after being on for several days and midrange peeking has tamed noticeably. Still there though.
I think so too about midrange. I've been listening LCD-X for about a week now (after few weeks of burn-in) and comparing it to Beyerdynamic T1. Since Björk was mentioned, can't listen to that at all, midrange is too "shouty" like there is a narrow peak at some frequency. In general, I think the sound is a little more dry and grainy than with T1, but overall frequency balance is better with LCD-X. T1 is too bright. I'm really disappointed since I had high expectations. Amp...
 Kind of late but I have T1 + Solo ULD and usually I have volume at half way max. DAC is John Kenny Ciunas which (if remember correctly) has 2V output.
Thanks! I'm really looking forward to trying out this combo.
 I have Solo UL Diamond and going to get LCD-X.  So I would be very interested to know you opinion of Solo + LCD-X combo and why you are getting another amp?