or Connect

Posts by Mmet

is it still made in Malaysia ? or would be made in Japan ? just asking 
but me too interested in A30 ... its design is so gorgeous and the touch screen ... as for me i find it prettier and sleeker than the Signature series walkmans .. if there is kind of sound improvements too i am sold
i had also problems with blind controlling it in my pocket ... that was before getting a Dignis case ... it solved that problem completely
Never took the screen protector since I got it.. So I never know ūüėĀ
cheers  .... hope i helped ... and you can also tweak the equalizer in your player a little ... it has a really good quality eq and se535 responds perfectly to equalizers 
1- Yes they do benefit a little from prolonged playback and they will have a little difference than now ... not a major change in sound and yes your brain needs some burning in too  2-your player is fine and very powerful i think ... the key for stronger bass is always getting a perfect fit ... i found that black foams are great ... keep in mind that they are not a bass monsters by any means
oh you said a portable amp  ... Sony PHA-1A is not just an amp ... it is a DAC-amp component ... so the signal from your walkman will pass to it digitally and it will convert it to analog + amplifying to your headphones which in my opinion will lead to more noticeable difference in sound than just an amplifier  in case of getting the PHA-1a don't worry about cables it will come with the cable that you need for your walkman may this video help...
No .. It is a data cable... You need a small interconnect cable from the headphone out to the amp in .... Or a prober line out cable made specially for Walkmans
  +1 this box like mine too .... no problems .... i bought them from an authorized dealer ... may be this is the packaging outside USA or so 
can not comment on IE8 sound as i didn't try it ... but according to my experience A-15 sounds better than my Fiio x3  .... in terms of software - usability - form factor - sound enhancements - battery life the walkman wins hands down