Posts by Doodier

Linky link, please?
Are those XE800 out of stock from that one guy that had them for $50 or is the translator ********ting me?
Finally got my pair. Out of the box they are pretty mediocre from both, PC and X3. Burning-in now.
I'm listening on high gain, during my commute through the city the volume is usually at 80 (+- 5), at home or in a quieter place it can go as low as 65.
I bought it from taobao and got it shipped via forwarding service. Mistertao, if I remember correctly. Cost me about $25 without the mic.
If you want the mic you have to buy the version "with wheat" or something similar.. Weird translation is weird :) I have never heard Pro80 and I haven't had much time lately to listen to the KZ-LP so I don't think I'll be of much use to you. I'm sure @peter123 will help you a lot more :)
Umm, not really. There's still the 2.0 version which is different from the Commemorative LE and definitely NOT EVERYONE who's selling it is selling fakes. I don't know if this particular seller is selling the genuine 2.0 version though.. Would be an incredible deal for $6.5
Lol, mate. You can definitely write your comparison here as that is something we WANT to see here instead of the (sorry if this sound harsh) empty posts :)   I should get mine this week if everything goes right. 
Pistons went for about $15 and there's a ton of fakes out there... Go figure..
Great, already looking forward to it :)