Posts by nmatheis

I'm sure we will once we actually receive them. Mine are heading out of HK as we speak and should be in the US sometime next week.
Yes, B2 will be more analytical. Quite detailed but not so much fun.
@SikkNazty: Maybe try this if you're a Mac user: Dapper.
Good ๐Ÿ˜‰. I imagine it sounds pretty good, as well! In the meantime, try becoming an album person. It works for a lot of us and personally, I much prefer this to the shuffle / radio station approach. And after an album, give your ears a 15min break for hearing preservation ๐Ÿ‘.
Been plenty of discussion of X5 playlists for people to look up on headfi. IMHO, if people want Cowon, iPod, Zune, ease of use should stick with them. Otherwise, please research your products before buying. Just seems like a lot of people want to buy without researching and then complain, complain, complain... Of course, they should feel free to ask. Just don't be so complainy about it ๐Ÿ˜œ.
Man, I just can't imagine buying stuff randomly without researching it's capabilities. It would really make me hate a lot of my purchases...
C'mon, @aangen, admit it - you're Zune Guy! Show off your Zune love with that awesome Zune tattoo!
Double sarcasm alert!!!Another simple solution - DON'T POCKET AMP!!!
Whoa, whoa, whoa...I've got FA DBA-02 which are very similar to B2. There's no way these are the all 'rounder that VSD3S is. DBA-02 / B2 are good for certain musical styles but rather poor for anything calling for more than a modest amount of bass, IMHO.
Simple solution - DON'T SWITCH BLINDLY ๐Ÿ˜œ