or Connect

Posts by adisib

Many prefer USB Audio Player Pro. Both are great and would be the two most recommended, though I use neither.
Loudness equalization hinders "accurate" sound the same way beats audio does. The beats audio probably has much better equalization than Windows does. You wouldn't have to bother with the "When computer starts" part if you want accurate sound. Bypassing beats audio is as simple as using a music player that has WASAPI exlusive mode and has it as the output so you don't have to mess with drivers. No need to get ASIO4All, WASAPI exclusive is just as good and probably has less...
 Apps that sell data about its users to China are a no-go for me. I'd rather it make its money in any other way. Just mentioning this because Hiby hides it.
 Pretty sure Spotify requires all unofficial clients to require premium (to make sure people don't bypass ads probably). You could try the web player in a browser which offers exclusive audio and see if that sounds better than the client (don't remember if web player allows 320kbps streaming or not). Google Chrome is an example of a browser that offers this feature, though I would recommend a Chromium derivative instead for many reasons, from debloating and lowering...
Free mp3's from 128 kb/s to 320 kb/s. http://biggigantic.net/music1/
I don't use IEM's much, so I settled for some Monoprice 9927's that were on sale for $5 (and were pretty nice for being dirt cheap). Unfortunately, they were destroyed, and maybe getting something better will change my mind about using IEMs and make me eventually get a decent pair. I happen to have a $30 Amazon gift card I decided to use for this purpose, so they need to be no more than $30 on Amazon. I've been searching around on the forums with search and the buyers...
   Converting to ALAC will not cause any quality loss of the sound data (but will increase your file size with no benefit).    Quality will be lost any time your convert to AAC, no matter what has happened to the file previously. Your sound file will be different, and inferior to some degree.     Its the same algorithm, but not the same data, since the data was changed in the original encoding to AAC. Some of the changes will be the same (such as truncating very high...
When not using FLAC I definitely choose OGG Vorbis.
AIMP3 and Foobar2000 are my favorites
Tried Neutron but purchased DeadBeef Pro instead. Fewer features than Neutron, but I am satisfied with it.