Posts by Goblix

What is the best option?   Vali and Modi combination or just Asgard 2.   What do you get the most out of?   What would you prefer and why?   Is there a big difference?   Im thankful for all the answers. I have a gaming-amplifier (astro mixamp) , and i want something else. something that does not cost over 250 $   I dont know if amps are made for some music genre or it is a all-round thing?... If it makes some diffrence i can say that i often listen to rock and...
I also have a pair of Grado SR80i that i like very much. They are my first listening headphone.That is why i got the Gardo 325i on the list!
Hi!Im sorry that i did not write what i was listening to!I often listen to techno, synth and rock. I like the more neutral sound, because i find it to have more clarity in the treble, and have more detail to the sound.I have heard some "darker" sounding headphones, and i think it would be no problem for me to like the both neutral and the "darker" sounding headphone.
I am thinking of DT880 Pro. And i have not seen the ATH-AD900X! I will have a look at them.
Wich one do you recommend. and why?
Hi!   I wonder how many members this forum has!?
I've seen the Martin Logan headphones before!.. they look really comfortable! 
Hi! I want ro know wich one is better! .. i will wear these at school, have them for traveling and just have them where ever i go!.. i want to know wich one is more comfortable, sounds better, have better features, will last longer and wich one is more portable!
They didnt have the*
I have tested the Momentums and i didnt like them. My ears did not fit do good inside the momentums, and they sounded very wierd for me, ot didnt have that clarity that i thought it would have.. maybe it is my ears i have no idea haha!