Posts by Music Alchemist

Speaking of getting the last word...I managed to get the first one too!  "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last, says Tatsugod, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Alchemist."  Fairly interested in hearing these, especially with that 70mm driver. Very solid aesthetics too. And at $700, they are far more affordable than the flagships I typically lust after.  I may just binge this series today or tomorrow, since I only have to wait...
 Sony's new flagship headphones. official link Head-Fi thread ...or were you just asking what the price was? XD
 I appreciate the apology. It just seemed like you were more interested in making me look like a fool than listening to what I had to say. Expanding from this, your comments about money seemed to also stem from some sort of campaign centered on proving me wrong. If you were just trying to have a conversation without any condescension or malice, it certainly didn't come across that way.  Here is what I meant concerning the financial matter: Gross revenue is the total amount...
 Usually, when I'm stubborn, I'm not trying to put anyone down; I'm just trying to explain my perspective. I have never attempted to speak for everyone here. No idea what you are talking about.
 This also relates to the context of the conversation. He was trying to make me look like a fool, and on top of that, made an assumption that only someone who lacks even a rudimentary understanding of business principles would make (which should be embarrassing for anyone, and is not obnoxious to point out)...so I responded with the very same insult he gave me:  Don't insult me and I won't insult you. It's not difficult.
 That is respectable. If only others would be as thoughtful... I just think it's unfair when people take me lightly and throw relentless insults at me, then the second I defend myself, they freak out as if I'm the bad guy.
 For the record, I have no problem with you whatsoever. You actually have some manners. I respond aggressively when attacked. It is as simple as that.
 Do not provoke me and I will have no reason to defend myself. In case you haven't noticed, some people are able to converse with me just fine without resorting to insults. If you want respect, then treat me with respect.
 Your GIFs are a breath of fresh air. ^_^
 When you own your own business, it's easy to become lazy and make unwise decisions. More money, more problems, as they say.  Speaking of BS, yours is beginning to get on my nerves. I did not misuse any words. You just can't seem to comprehend that words have more than one meaning. I was not referring to unrelated things; I was referring to the cost of doing business, such as advertising fees. Please, don't embarrass yourself further.