Posts by Music Alchemist

I buy, sell, and trade headphones all the time. I may not even end up selling all my headphones. But I will no doubt buy more soon after. I just need to make sure my rent is paid. haha
Forgot I had this controversial little device.   Here is the official product page where you can read about it: http://www.synergisticresearch.com/featured/hot-headphone-optimized-transducer/   It retails for $299, so this is probably the lowest it's ever been sold at.   Message me if interested. Buyer is responsible for all fees. I can take any photos you like as well. (The photo above is merely a stock photo for illustration purposes.)
 I can only compare from memory. The DT 880 is neutral-ish. Slightly bright. Not much impact. It sounded very smooth, gentle, and polite to me. Did everything fairly well, but in a way that was utterly boring, in my opinion. Things just didn't jump out at you like they should. FSP is a little darker, but still close to neutral. No peaks in the frequency response. Has the best sense of physicality for things like snare drums. Bass is way better than the DT 880. Pretty...
 Once I sell my existing gear and have expenses taken care of for awhile, I may actually get something like an iPod touch (converting my lossless files to 256 kbps AAC for it) and easy to drive headphones -- just something to use until I can afford ultra-high-end headphones along with the Ragnarok, Yggdrasil, Smyth Realiser A8, etc.
Out of the ones I have owned...   Yamaha HPH-MT220 Sony MDR-7506 Bose QuietComfort 15 (used) Philips SHP9500 Audio-Technica ATH-M40x
To get more exposure for things they may or may not sell or buy.
Is $60 still not a competitive price to ask for the V-MODA Crossfade LP? I don't feel comfortable lowering the price even more...
[Since this is an amp/DAC, I am listing it in the various sections for more exposure.]   I bought this brand new a little over two months ago. It is still in perfect condition.   Price does not include fees.   Message me if interested. Thanks!
[Since this is an amp/DAC, I am listing it in the various sections for more exposure.]   I bought this from Schiit Audio a little over two months ago. It is still in perfect condition.   Price does not include fees.   Message me if interested. Thanks!
V-MODA Crossfade LP