or Connect

Posts by dguitarnut

So do you still have to subscribe to Roon? I would rather not.So I can stream Tidal from my MacBook Pro to a microRendu then usb it to my Yggy?I only use streaming services for my music or do I need a Synology NAS to make this work?Confused
So what I take away from this is to leave OS and MiDI settings on my mac on 44hz and don't force up . Then set Tidal preferences to Yggy with complete control by Tidal. Correct?
Never mind....I found it
Actually this lights up when under Midi I change the format to 1920000hz Also note it's 48hz instead of 44hz. I can make it 44hz under the midi panel and then this forces the Yggy light to go to 44hz So I'm really confused at what would be the best sampling. Why does the the Yggy let me force it into 196000hz and 2ch-32bit integer?
So what does it mean when Yggy light on right moves to this position from the X2 position?
But Tidal is feeding it 44hz?
I think it up samples because the rate light changes when you go back and forth on the Yggy
For you Tidal users under settings which do you prefer? System default or Schiitt Audio Gen3 USB and do you use exclusive mode under the latter choice? I can't make up my mind on preference although I tend to go with Schitt Audio gen3 and exclusive mode unchecked so i get higher resolution mode than the 44hz Tidal resolution.    Do you think by doing this and up sampling via the Yggi  that I'm degrading the native 44hz of tidal?
Bump bump
Bump