Posts by Ratto

No, only on the DGX.
Hi Head-fiers, I have a Xonar DGX on my desktop and when i plug my M100 on it the sound go Mono. It happens only with this pairing.   Anyone knows wut can it be?
Ow thanks for that tip, I was really afraid i would find any store to tryout the headphone. I will send a email asking for the availability =)
up
Good morning Head-fiers,   Next month, I'm going to NY and I'll buy my first hi-fi cups, but I'm having trouble choosing the best pair for my taste.   One of the main reasons is that I don't have the headphones on hand to test, so I will have to base on some feedback from you head-fiers =P. The other reason is the taste for different styles of music, in order of most to least heard: Rock, Metal, Trance, Jazz, Hip Hop, Progressive and Classic.  As for DAC/AMP, I'm...
First of all, thanks for replying. What about a good cable replacement for it? Can u suggest me one? After watching Tyll review i got really woried about the stock ones.
Good morning,   Last month, I got suggested to look Fidelio X1 as an option. After reading several reviews, I really liked what I saw but I'm still between the HD 600 (http://www.accessoryjack.com/sennheiser-hd600-open-dynamic-hifi-professional-headphones.html) and X1 (http :/ / www.amazon.com/Philips-X1-28-Over-Ear-Headphones/dp/B00B3QD94O). Basically I'll use it at home mainly for music (Rock, Electronics, Metal, Jazz and Blues) and games. The amp I will use is a FiiO...
Tbh i dont need the closed design for the noise canceling, so i think either one is ok. So the best that would fit my needs. ps.: i really would love to live in US so i could buy different ones to test but since I dont I rely on the ones who had the pleasure to test =)
And about the ones i listed? What is the best option?
Is the Mad dog better than the other options? Because I didnt find it on Amazon or the store I would buy the HD 600. And since I'm not from US i would have to check if MrSpeakers send to hotels :/