Posts by Darkseth

Ignore these COMPLETELY!.You can NEVER say, that an Amp is ok for xx - xxx Ohm, and above that not. Theres not a hard line, that 150 ohm headphones are totally fine, where 151 ohm headphones would have no sound. MUCH more important is the sensetivity. After that comes the Impedance. You pretty much just need to know how much impedance your headphone has, and how much mW power the amp can give at this impedance. And then just "know" if thats enough or not. For example, my...
Dont hate me for not that long post :x There are BIG differences.- Manufacturers of gaming headsets are mostly on for profits. They KNOW, that "gamers" have alot of money, and are willing to spend it (i mean, 600€ Graphic card every 2 years, and noone bats an eye. One headset/headphone for 100€, and everyone loses their mind). And they abuse it. - Soundstage? If that were the only difference... - To maximize Profit, they have to "save" everywhere possible. Why velour...
Why E06? Which DAC are you using?   A Standalone Amp like E06 or E11 paired with a bad onboard soundchip is not very optimal. If you replace the E06, get a Fiio E10k. Or if you need it for portable use too, a Fiio E07k. Should sound better because they are also a "soundcard".   Also, if the E06k is specified up to 300 Ohm.. That means NOTHING. 1. How much Power a headphone needs is NOT determinet by the Impedance of the Headphone, but way more by its sensetivity. An...
I know the responses very well.And believe me or not, but i was even more shocked and curious about that, how thats even possible xD And i bet, it wasnt the treble, it was the mids. The Shures have raised bass AND Mids. Which means, the Mids are more in the background on the M50.At least.. thats the only way, i can describe it.Maybe, if i test the M50 now again, i will find them better... who knows ^^ Also, the bass quantity on the Shure SE 215 changes strongly, how far...
 How exactly can you come to this conclusion, after what i wrote there?I highlighted it for you there, why they aren't... Read the posts better ;) The M50 sounded way more dull and less detailed than the Shure SE 215. Or with other words, the Details in the mids sounded way too much in the background with the M50s, which was NOT the case with the Shures. And even less with my DT 880/T90.And in my opinion also way too bassy --> thats why i said, they are basshead...
Hmm.. Well, sounds like a third of the usual price, for that they might be good. But... If a random guy is selling 150-200 bucks headphones for 50... are you sure, they are original, and not fake?   I sadly cannot tell you how good they are. That bit i can find sounds more like they are on par with a Jabra Revo
Yeah but the K7xx series from AKG still needs alot more Power to be driven, than a 250 ohm beyerdynamic. The DT 990 will be safer to drive.
The 4.0 is alot better. Bigger capsules for cleaner soundquality, Much better Noise cancelling, and a Mute button (theres a version without). I have the 4.0, and i can FULLY recommend it for like ANY Headphone.   I would also recomment something like a DT 990 Pro to it. Doesnt cost much, its still 40 bucks less than the PC 360 (at least in Germany), but from build quality and sound quality much better. They are v-shaped (raised bass and treble) which should be liked by...
If possible, try both Fidelios. The Price difference could still let you buy the X1. However, i would get the X1. Only because of 1 single Reason: Earpads are replaceable. Thats one thing i HATED with passion about the X1, and why i never liked to recommend it to anyone.   Beyerdynamic all have a special sound signature. Called "Beyer-Peak", its a Peak at around 8 Khz in the Treble. Some like it, for some its hurtfull/too much.   If you find it in your price range,...
Like about ANY audio product from Samsung (looking at those 200-300 bucks 5.1 sets), it might be below avg quality, and a bit too expensive. Let Samsung make smartphones, Chips and Displays, and leave the Headphone section to the real Headphone companies :P   However, if you have the opportunity to test them by yourself and compare with others (beyerdyamic, shure, audio technica, v-moda, focal, NAD, etc) do it. But without comparison i would not buy headphones from...