Posts by Darkseth

I didnt said, i used them on 100 ohm DX (maybe the frontpanel was lower). I just tested it. If you didnt liked the SE 215 on your 3,45 Ohm Galaxy S3, then you just dont like how the SE 215 sounds.0.1 Ohm will not sound any differently. Just as 3,45 Ohm will not even close change the sounding by any hearable amount (even if it does, it will not be more than just a tiny nuance)The Impedance curve over the WHOLE frequency is perfectly flat. So output impedance shouldnt affect...
A too high output impedance is not really making any problems with low headphone impedances. The problem is, when you have IEMs with multiple BA-Drivers. Like, different bass drivers, mid drivers and treble drivers. Those different drivers get influenced by the output impedance differently, so the overall tonality is changed (like lower bass, higher treble). I have tried Shure SE 215 on a 100 Ohm Asus Xonar DX (but Frontpanel), and it didnt sounded strange   A low...
Not sure. According to a chinese site, its around 9 ohm: http://www.hk-android.info/archives/78928/%E5%85%A8%E6%B8%AF%E7%8D%A8%E5%AE%B6-htc-one-m8-%E9%9F%B3%E8%B3%AA%E5%B0%88%E6%A5%AD%E5%88%86%E6%9E%90-v-s-galaxy-s5 But for my ears it seems lower. No difference to my old 3.45 ohm Galaxy S3. My ue 900 run very well on my M8. On my Asus Phoebus soundcard, they run alittle worse (which has 10 ohm~)
(Oh, small edit here at the start.... Beats Studio Wireless, which ones? the old ones, or the new 2.0? The old ones are utterly crap. If you can get them for 50-80 dollar new, thats the pricerange they should be in, considering the Audio quality, Material quality and Build Quality. Here in Germany you can get a Logitech UE 6000 for 80€ (instead the old 199€), and they Destroy the old beats studio in sound quality AND build quality. Believe me, you Even for 150-200 dollar...
If it had to be a headset, Qpad QH 85/90 are actually pretty good choises. The 85€ QH 85 is based on a 55€ Headphone. So the Price is very nice. (for example, a 90€ Logitech G35 sounds worse than a 20€ Superlux 681 Headphone)
Very glad you like them :) Have fun with them ^^
Pretty much. Too strong sibilants which might be unpleasant for your ears can have 2 causes:1. (and thats the much more important): Low quality music files. Either badly converted into 128 kbit/s, or badly remastered/produced.2. The Headphone you use have a treble peak. Beyerdynamic headphones almost all have a treble peak. AKG K70x dont have such a strong peak, but they sound kinda bright. HD 600 should be pretty neutral... Its not, that hifi headphones are a wrong choice...
No, you can completely ignore these impedance recommendations in ANY product. The more important information, if the output power is enough to drive the headphone is NOT the impedance, but the efficiency. Several users have claimed, that the Fiio E10 can even drive a dt 880 600 Ohm without much problems.   For example, the 250 Ohm dt 990 is easier to drive than a 62 Ohm AKG K701 ;)
Well.. yeah, then i would also say, you can't go much wrong with a Soundblaster Z bulk~ ^^ Will make a nice start.
Depends.. Is it ONLY gaming? Then the Z might be enough. High fidelity music? The ZxR might sound better (still... YOU have to decide, if the difference is big enough for you to spend 120 dollar more). But for that you would have to order both, try them, and send one back D: How much are the Phoebus or Essence STX?   Also, di you already have some experience about different Surround simulations of different soundcards?   Try watching this video by using your PC 360:...