Posts by OJdaJuiceman

Mine is sitting in my cart, expires in 3 minutes. Probably not going to go for it. :(   Nevermind, just remembered that the waitlist is a thing.
Can anyone tell me the hex key size for the vari-bass port? I don't happen to have a set lying around, and searching the Mr. Speakers site and this thread hasn't come up with anything so far. Thanks.
I've reached a point of satisfaction with closed backs with my recent acquisition of alpha dogs, so my old closed back cans have to go.   NAD Viso HP50. Red, like new, with box and accessories. $190 Denon D2000 Good condition, slight scratching on cups, minor kink in cable. $210 Denon D2000 Good-ish condition, with alpha pads and carbon fiber detachable cable by Mimic Cables. SOLD Sennheiser Momentum on-ear Ivory, Like new, with box and accessories. $90   Prices...
I believe you're looking for the Shure SE215, which can actually be found new on amazon for $100, if you're in the US.
The linked post has many. They've got some use since then, but their condition hasn't changed at all.
Originally purchased from here   Link gives good details as to the condition with many pictures. They have a few scratches and the cable has a kink. But overall they're in pretty good shape, the pads especially are pristine, and sound fantastic. Price reflects the cosmetic issues these have, includes shipping in the US, with paypal fees on the buyer. International shipping possible, but will be an additional cost.
Excellent condition AKG K551 (similar to the K550 except with earcups that fold flat, and a shorter cable with apple controls and in-line mic), no scratches or anything, has original packaging. $150 includes shipping in US, paypal fees on buyer.  I've gone to a different portable setup, so these aren't getting much use these days. Thanks for looking!   SOLD!
Hello, I'm really hyped about the new line of headphones you guys are releasing. I'm going to get to demo the HE-560 for a few days relatively soon, and I'd love to get to compare them to the 400i, as well as my current gear. My current main system is Sennheiser's flagship HD800, with a Schiit DAC and amp stack.   I also have a couple mid range closed headphones by AKG and NAD for portable use, as well as an Ibasso DX50 portable player I use with them, which would also...
Hi guys, curiosity got the better of me, and I have yet another pair of cans that I longer have any use for. These are in excellent condition, with no cosmetic blemishes to speak of. Will come with original packaging and the two included green cables. Pictures to come later. $150 shipping and paypal included in the US, international ok, just ask for pricing. Thanks for looking!   Sold!
Incredibly comfortable, great sounding pair of closed cans. Stax omega II pads are quite difficult to find other than directly from stax, where they are $130, making this quite a bargain. Excellent condition. Price includes paypal fees, but not shipping. Thanks for looking!