Posts by ThickGlasses

Don't you know those are the best animes? Stupid purist, probably doesn't even watch dubs...
Dat PS1 quality doe ;DHard to imagine the PS1 being used in HiFi setups, isn't it? I heard that some people use them as high fidelity CD players.
Just finished Uchuu Kyoudai, and I do indeed feel pretty moon.
True enough I suppose, but still...
;)
Me too guy, don't leave me out :>
A lot of things were first grade for me. My family didn't and still doesn't have much money, so I got all my cousin's hand-me-downs. Everything from a badass Atari jacket to a Sega Genesis to my DC. My friend met me through asking what a "gamecube" was in school and we learned we were in similar situations. I suppose that's what gives me a biased "90's kid" POV to most things, from my music to my preferred clothing my personality to my TV shows and movies (October 25th,...
I'm never entering a tour because I really don't trust myself not to destroy something (I'm not very good with other people's things, it's usually caused by overcautiousness or things out of my control). The first instance of that I can remember is borrowing my friend's Dreamcast controller in 1st grade. It got run over by a car. I was on my way to his house (it was across the street) and I tripped over a rock and dropped the controller, next thing I know, some muscle car...
Heh, I got 6/16 in a noisy apartment with my Koss KSC75's out of my PC. Hardly noteworthy but I still feel like I deserve praise ;)