Posts by Morph91

Thank you for the reply
I purchased a pair of these second hand and the right speaker has stopped working. I have managed to find a cheap deal on eBay where the right speaker only is working which is some good luck, do these speakers have to be paired how they come or will the other A5+ speaker i'm thinking of buying just connect right up and work? 
What provides better sound for listening to music? I listen to mainly electronic and acoustic tracks in 320/WAV/FLAC. Thanks in advance.
Hi, you can use the Samsung Galaxy S5 charger, i had no problems using it with the Fiio X5.
Thanks for the reply. The Z623 just sounds dominated by the sub. I might just go for it and get a pair of the bamboo ones. I think even the best Logitech speakers are only average. I will look at them stands too. Thank you again.
Are these worth the money hooked up to an STX II sound card? I've been considering these for a long time. I currently have the Logitech Z623. Thanks in advance.
I had a pair of Fidelio X2 headphones a few months back. I ended up selling them on but now i have been considering buying them back. I've seen bad reviews lately on Amazon and some people are really not happy with the way the latest batch have been manufactured by a different company (Gibson) are they seriously that bad? Thanks in advance
Do you use a headphone amp? I'm using them with the Asus Xonar Essence STX II sound card and although they're not best matched on paper they sound so good together at this point.
Most definitely. I used 16 bit FLAC acoustic files and 320kbps electronic and FLAC electronic files and they sounded very nice. The bass is more noticeable the more the volume is turned up. I usually love headphones with some deep bass but these headphones to me are up there with the best. Vocals sound absolutely incredible.
Thanks for the reply. How are you finding your M70X?