or Connect

Posts by Morph91

Do you use a headphone amp? I'm using them with the Asus Xonar Essence STX II sound card and although they're not best matched on paper they sound so good together at this point.
Most definitely. I used 16 bit FLAC acoustic files and 320kbps electronic and FLAC electronic files and they sounded very nice. The bass is more noticeable the more the volume is turned up. I usually love headphones with some deep bass but these headphones to me are up there with the best. Vocals sound absolutely incredible.
Thanks for the reply. How are you finding your M70X? 
I've left my Audio Technica M70X cables and accessories at a family members house miles away. Will the M50X cable work? Thanks in advance.
The X5 states it can drive 300ohm cans, but the X5ii says it can drive 150ohm cans.. :S. 
Is the Fiio X5ii more powerful than the original X5? There's not much of a price difference between the two
Is the X5ii more powerful than the X5? Thanks in advance.
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to reply to me. I'm extremely tempted to purchase the Fiio X5 and the Pioneer HDJ 2000. I'm currently using the Asus Xonar Essence STX II with a pair of Audio Technica ATH-PRO700MK2. I do like this combination but sometimes i find myself wanting a clear distortion free headphone with less of the low end to make my less hard hitting FLAC collection shine. I see you mentioned that they're more bass orientated than the Fidelio X1/X2...
Anybody know how the Fiio X5ii and the Pioneer HDJ 2000 MK2 would sound? I've heard the HDJ 2000 are some of the best sounding headphones of recent times because the bass isn't as emphasized as regular DJ headphones.
Bump..