Posts by vantt1

Welcome! Psh   I guess that works too. 
It's functionally invisible enough that you won't feel a component and think to your self "Why is it here?" I don't like the gaps you find in Windows laptops' chassis.  Mine was a light gray boot screen until I upgraded.  The iPhone 4/4S is the Asian of the smartphone world. On average, they retain a youthful appearance for longer! You can get docking stations for MacBooks that do that. I wouldn't feel safe standing mine on its side, since the side structural wall is so...
I only have roughly 7.35 TB.
Yeah, I was referring to the Mac's boot screen, it was black by default.
It's a matter of taste. Although Linux has done whatever Mac's been doing for years, you've got to admit that Apple's made it a pretty good implementation for the general consumer. Don't forget dat unibody tho. Smooth, seamless, rigid, metallic. One of my biggest incentives for getting a Mac, because I'm a hands-on type of person.
I don't even use iOS (8) at all, but it was still worth upgrading just for the fading Apple logo on the lid I swipe up using four fingers to switch between full-screen apps. I find it to be pretty convenient for my uses, because you can only fit so many "maximized" windows in one desktop. 
Yeah they were, the 5S kinda made it less obvious on the space gray version because it contrasted less with silver, but aluminum just doesn't fare well against scratches and dents. See this iPhone 4? Apparently it fell 20 feet onto concrete and the screen broke. But see the stainless steel chassis? It is in very good shape considering the drop. Barely any scratches or deformation. I'm always raving about the iPhone 4/S's stainless steel construction, and it's for good...
-1 to OnePlus for the camera quality. See the second picture, it's sometimes a hit-and-miss with the white balance. I have to refocus more than I usually have to on other phones to get it right, like in the three other pictures. Yes, I really envy Apple for that. They take hardware design much more seriously than everyone else, and there is a mature market for awesome aftermarket parts. I initially got the OnePlus One because it was promised to have StyleSwap, but now...
I'd be fine if it was just a blurred transparent search bar, with no text or icons. But look at this:  It's a 5, but yes, this is what the 5C should've been, because the internal hardware of the 5 and 5C are pretty much identical. Well, it looks good as new now! Yeah, that phone's owner still had 6 months left on the contract, so it was worth fixing, given the screen and the housing's all busted up. Resale value would go up in this case, because besides the screen and back...
Speaking of color, I finally got a chance to give those colored iPhone 5 housings a go.  [[SPOILER]]